Chapter 76 Simple but savage

The scene of Juelz holding Dorothy in his arms and chatting happily was witnessed by the people sitting in the car.

Jonathan could not help but speak his mind, "F*ck, what's going on? They are looking for a house now. Are they gonna live together?"

In the car, silence fell. No one replied to Jonathan. Only their chests moved up and down, emitting muffled breathing sounds.

"Shut up!"

Marvin stretched his right leg and kicked Jonathan hard. Then, Benjamin, who was driving, shifted his gaze to the weak man sitting in the back seat.

Credence did not seem to know what was happening. His cold and handsome face leaned against the glass window quietly. His eyes reddened as he looked at the slender woman, who went missing for almost three days and three nights, snuggling in Juelz's embrace. She showed a faint smile, and she made a naughty expression at Juelz. Her smile was gorgeous.

During their years of marriage, she used to flatter him imperceptibly. She had never smiled at him in such a relaxed way. But, she was showing this side of her to Juelz.

Credence closed his eyes slowly. When he could see things clearly, his pale thin lips curled upward slowly, showing a self-mockery smile.

He was risking his life to look for her everywhere. However, she had fallen in love with another man under his nose.

Good!

Really good!

His slender knuckles clenched into fists inch by inch, and he punched the back door of the car.

A loud "bang" sounded.

Jonathan, Marvin, and Benjamin couldn't help but shudder upon hearing the earsplitting sound and broke out in a cold sweat.

A cuckolded man in anger, was so f*cking terrifying!

The enclosed space inside the carriage was filled with bone-chilling coldness.

In the end, it was Marvin who was the most courageous. He straightened his back and whispered to the expressionless man, but everyone knew he was in a rage. "Credence, she is right there. Don't you want to get off the car?"

Credence shook his head coldly. "Follow them for a while first."

That morning, four men followed Dorothy around. They watched as she and Juelz went to a seafood restaurant to have a sumptuous seafood meal. Meanwhile, they could only stay in the car and eat tasteless compressed biscuits. Jonathan nearly cried while eating.

However, looking at Credence, no one dared to complain that the biscuit was unpalatable.

They had thought of ordering food delivery. However, Credence's heart had just suffered a heavy blow and his face was pale, as if his loved ones had just passed away. None of them were in the mood to enjoy food!

On the other side, Dorothy proposed to go back to the hotel to have a rest after their seafood feast. However, her idea was rejected by Juelz.

The wound on her forehead was already scabbed. It wasn't a serious issue. However, her foot was sprained. She was feeling extremely exhausted, as if all her blood was drained. She simply relaxed her whole body and leaned against Juelz's shoulder. She queried, "Tell me, where exactly are we going?"

Upon reaching Palm City, Juelz was even more excited than her.

"Come on, Dorothy, let's go. I'll take you to the hot springs. They said it's a must to go the hot springs when you're in Palm City!"

Juelz hailed a taxi. Ignoring Dorothy's objection, he pushed her into the car and told the driver the address they were heading to. Then, he took out a medium-sized coconut from his black backpack and dug a small hole on top with a dagger. He inserted a straw into it and handed it to Dorothy. His handsome smile was eye-catching under the sun," Dorothy, I've bought you a coconut as a token of apology. Stop being angry. You don't look good when you're angry."

It was as if he was coaxing a three-year-old child. Dorothy was lost for words. She took the coconut, bit the straw with her mouth, and took a big mouthful, "Juelz, you're almost 30 years old. Can't you be more serious?"

"Is there anything wrong with pleasing a pretty woman?"

Juelz fished out a coconut from his backpack and enjoyed drinking it using a straw. "Dorothy. If I can continue to eat and sleep with you the way we did in the past few days, I'll be willing to sacrifice twenty years of my life."

It seemed easy to spit out those sweet words. However, in fact, he was very nervous at that moment. He had spoken his true thoughts in a joking manner, so that Dorothy would not hate him and affect the friendship between them.

"Juelz Sherman, you are talking nonsense again. Believe it or not, I will kick you off the car."

Every time Dorothy called him by his full name, it meant that she was on the verge of anger.

Juelz was afraid of Dorothy's anger the most. He was fearful that she would ignore him. He quickly put on a smile and said, "Dorothy, I'm just kidding. Please don't take it seriously."

Although there was a smile on his face, he was shedding tears in his heart sadly.

He had met Dorothy earlier than Credence. However, he never had the chance to enter her heart.

At that moment, Juelz was extremely jealous of the handsome man whom he couldn't rival with at all!

When they arrived at the hot spring, Dorothy looked at the bustling scene. She did not hesitate at all and immediately decided to return to the hotel to take a nap.

She had a slight mysophobia and tropophobia. When there were a lot of people, she would get dizzy. Therefore, she did not like to join events where there were a lot of people.

This trip was disappointing for her.

It was almost 6:30 p.m. when they took another taxi back to the hotel.

On the way back and forth, because Benjamin's tracking skills were very advanced and superb, neither the driver nor Dorothy had found out that they were tailgated.

After having a shower, Dorothy changed into a tank top and white shorts and laid on the bed. As usual, she squinted her eyes slightly while browsing the news using her phone. Suddenly, she heard someone knocking on the door.

She remembered that there was something wrong with the hot water pipe in Juelz's room that morning and no one had come to repair it yet. It must be him coming to use the bathroom in her room.

"Juelz, stop knocking. You're so noisy. I'm coming."

Dorothy got up from the bed and glanced at her clothes which seemed to be a little inappropriate. She took out a light blue sports suit from the suitcase and quickly put it on. She wore a pair of slippers and ran out of the bedroom. She walked through the living room of about 20 square meters and turned the handle to open the door.

After opening the door, she saw it was indeed Juelz. He held a clean bath towel and clothes in his hand. He stood in the corridor and raised his long eyebrows at her, "Dorothy, my bathroom is broken. Let me use your bathroom."

"Go ahead. Remember to clean up the room after you're done and lock the door for me."

Dorothy was tired and sleepy. She yawned a few times and returned to the bedroom. She just wanted to sleep.

The entire bathroom was linked to the living room. It was a bit far from the bedroom, around ten meters or so. She didn't have to worry that the sound of Juelz's showering would affect her sleep.

...........

Credence and the others saw Dorothy and Juelz walking into the hotel. Five minutes later, they also got off the car and walked up the stairs.

When the receptionist lady saw them, she was sorry to tell them that the hotel was already fully booked and had no spare rooms for the time being.

Credence's eyes suddenly turned cold, and he said in a hoarse and cold voice, "Benjamin, give her money to ask for Dorothy's room number, and check the surveillance video of 10 minutes ago."

The worldview of a wealthy tycoon was simple yet savage!.

...........