Chapter 123 Gone insane

Dorothy's heart skipped a beat after she finished speaking. She averted his gaze swiftly and silently waited for Credence's reply. She had mixed feelings of anticipation, apprehension, and bitterness.

After that, she waited for a long time, but Credence still did not give her a reply.

What Credence gave her was a long silence and indifference.

Dorothy's eyes were brimming red, and she could not help but mock herself for being sentimental again.

He did not even want to give her a perfunctory reply. If so, how could she have the courage to go back to experience the miserable life again?

In the end, there was still a hint of dissatisfaction in her heart. Taking a deep breath, Dorothy asked him again in a sad and cold voice, "Credence, have you ever loved me?"

"Do I love her?" he thought..

Credence was also secretly asking the same question in his heart.

During the four years of marriage, he did indeed enjoy making love to her. He was obsessed with every inch of her body, as it brought him to cloud nine.

However, he had never cared about her thoughts and feelings.

Shamelessly, it could be said that he had only been interested in her body in the past four years. As for her personality, he had never taken it into consideration.

However, if he told her the truth at the moment, it would be too cruel to her.

Moreover, he would never be able to get her back to his side afterwards.

He could not be honest with her, but he didn't want to lie to her, either. Credence could only remain silent as he was in a dilemma.

He stood around three meters away from Dorothy, with his gaze fixed on her face, Her face was glowing and flushed red, and her delicate skin was bright and fair, which made her look more adorable than before.

What did that mean?

It meant that after she had left him, even if she had stayed in the detention room and in prison, she had lived a better life than before.

Suddenly, Credence's gaze sharpened. He found a faint but noticeable bite mark on the upper left corner of Dorothy's lips, looking alluring.

Was that a tooth mark?

Juelz must have left that mark when they had been kissing!

Credence would not silently mock himself. All of a sudden, he was burning with rage. He stretched his strong arm out and grabbed Dorothy by her shoulders.

He dragged her to his side, and pressed her against the wall firmly. Ignoring her resistance while she was in a daze, he approached her and kissed her fiercely.

"Ouch! It hurts!"

Dorothy's lips were caught off guard by Credence. He bit the left corner of her lips hard like a beast.She was in so much pain that tears welled up in her eyes, and her body kept trembling.

D*mn it! Had this a*shole gone insane?

Meanwhile, Credence was smoldering in fury. He hugged Dorothy's soft body, which he had not touched for a long time.

He wished he could use all of his strength to tie this woman to his side to prevent her from having intimate relationships with other men.

Credence did not stop kissing her until the pain at his stomach became more and more unbearable due to straining it too much.

Only then did he let go of her, panting and sneering.

Then, he stared at her and her belly, which had grown bigger from before. With a complicated look in his eyes, he asked, "Have you gotten addicted to having fun with Juelz
lately?"