Chapter 153 It hurts! It hurt so much!.

"Credence, stop it right now!"

She looked at Credence, who wanted nothing more than to kill Juelz on the spot, and she felt a strong pain in her heart.

She had always known how cruel and merciless this man was, but she was still hoping that he would still care about her in her heart.

However, the only thing she got from him was his cruelty, and she kept receiving it over and over again.

At the moment, she really despised herself.

She knew that Credence had absolutely no feelings for her at all, thus why did she always have such high expectations towards him?

As of the current moment, she could only watch Juelz get beaten to death helplessly, not being able to do anything about

it at all.

Dorothy stood in front of Juelz to protect him. She raised her head and glared at Credence angrily, a cold chill running all over her body.

She used to think of him as her world, that she would be satisfied if she had him. However, the only thing that remained of her was despair and hopelessness.

Credence stared at her pale and silent face. He stretched his hand out and tried to pull her hand away, but then froze in midair, unable to move any further no matter how hard he tried.

This woman was a complete stranger to him, but upon hearing her uncontrollable cries, shallow cuts appeared in his heart.

There was a split second of hesitation where he could not bear to kick Juelz with his legs, for he did not want to see her cry.

Credence smacked his thin lips and said in a cold tone, "I will give you two choices, either you leave with me, or he dies."

"If I go with you, will you really let Juelz go?" Dorothy asked bitterly. She tried her best to hold back the anger and sadness in her voice.

Credence frowned. He looked at Juelz, who was lying unconsciously on the floor, and really could not manage to hold in his anger anymore.

He looked down at her with his face so cold that the iciness seemed to be able to pierce through her, "That depends on my mood. You've schemed against me time and time again. Thus, you are not qualified for a bargain."

Did he think she wanted to scheme against him?

If it weren't for her precious daughter's incurable illness, she would rather stay in Monticello and be left alone for the rest of her life instead of coming back to Talco City to face him.

She would never do that, not even if she got beaten up!

Dorothy's face was ashen. Her frosty gaze shot straight at the man who never failed to break her heart as she slowly laughed and said, "Credence, do you know that if it weren't for the fact that I had no other choice, I wouldn't even disturb your life and humiliate myself?"

Since she would get hurt every time she saw him, why would she do that to herself?

The more she cared about and loved him in the past, the more she hated him now.

Credence paid attention to the anger and hatred on her face. He then frowned in astonishment.

She hated him?

Did she think she was worthy of hating him?

"What did do to make you hate me?" he sneered coldly as he thought that she was being ridiculous.

She had cheated on him during their marriage. He was the one who had proposed divorce and he had even given her an alimony. That was already considered being generous to her.