Chapter 148 Searching for the best daughter-in-law

"You gotta conquer him before ending him, of course. Shucks, no, you'll f*ck him then make your escape."

Beaming with the sun's very own radiance, Germaine leaned over to Dorothy's ear and whispered, "Here's a piece of exclusive news:Credence Scott has a very important business exchange in Talco Hotel the day after tomorrow, one that does not allow for him to bring a female companion. On that day, just listen to my plan. Without any obstruction from that two-faced hypocrite, Rosalie Fisher, I promise that you will have the chance to sleep with Credence without a hitch."

After that, she explained her plan to Dorothy carefully. Although Dorothy felt that everything would go to waste if she made even one mistake, in the end, she was still convinced by Germaine's words.

Germaine shrugged as she helplessly spread her arms open, raising her eyebrows as she smiled, "What? You have a better plan than this?"

Dorothy shook her head, "I don't."

For the past few days, when it came to the matter of having another one of Credence's children, she would grow extremely anxious and worried, and she had no clue on how she should take the first step at all.

"Then, the matter's settled! Dory, as long as you listen to my orders, you will hit the jackpot!"

After listening to Germaine's words, Dorothy could not help but tremble, and all the goosebumps on her body appeared.

Since they had no other options, it wouldn't hurt for her to try this.

She knew that Juelz would find it hard to accept this matter, so both Dorothy and Germaine decided to keep it a secret from him.

During this period of time, Dorothy went to work as she usually did, and accompanied Juelz to attend various meetings. As for the right time to meet with Credence, she awaited Germaine's call.

At about half past six in the evening, Dorothy was still dealing with some PowerPoint presentations in the secretary's office. All of a sudden, her phone rang.

Germaine sounded extremely excited as she ordered, "Dorothy, hurry up and make a dash to Talco Hotel. I'll be waiting for you at the entrance."

"Alright, I'll be there right away."

Dorothy finished the tasks in hand and put on some light makeup in the bathroom. She tied her hair up into an elegant bun and changed into a sleeveless high-collar dress that was suitable for a banquet. It was a conservative dress, but it wrapped around her body tightly, revealing her exquisite and charming curves.

The moment she opened the door to leave, she bumped into Juelz.

Juelz raised an eyebrow and whistled enthusiastically. "Dory, you look like a total babe today. Is it because you want to go on a date with me?"

"No, I'm going out to have dinner and shopping with Germaine. Juelz, talk to you later. She's waiting for me. See you tomorrow. Bye."

"Why don't you bring me with you?"

Dorothy hurriedly went out, leaving Juelz's laments behind her. Her scalp turned numb and she shivered. She turned around and cast an apologetic glance at him. Then, she went into the elevator and quickly pressed the button on the first floor.

The door of the elevator closed slowly. Juelz, who was having his own little tantrum, was left alone, out of her sight.

Dorothy pulled herself together, straightened her back and leaned against the frame of the elevator, preparing herself for the difficult battle that was about to come.

..............

Although this was said to be a social event, it was actually a blind dating event that Jonathan and Marvin's parents had held for their bachelor sons.