Chapter 75 It will be painful, bear with it

At four o'clock in the morning, in a five-star hotel in the capital of Palm City.

The room was filled with the pungent smell of tobacco as a few men were smoking.

Benjamin followed Marvin. Both of them carried a large bag of hot food in their hands respectively. In the spacious living room, there was only Jonathan lying on the brown sofa with his legs crossed. He was smoking while browsing through his Facebook. Marvin asked with a frown, "Where is Credence?"

Jonathan replied without looking up, "He is in the bathroom. Maybe he wants to take a cold shower to keep himself wide awake."

When Jonathan was on the plane, he slept all the way to the airport of Palm City. On the other hand, according to Benjamin, Credence didn't close his eyes at all. He did not want to sleep, even when they had arrived in Palm City. He wanted to know Dorothy's whereabouts as soon as possible.

He was not made of iron. If he continued to torture himself like this, he would collapse sooner or later!

Marvin furrowed his thick eyebrows and let out a heavy sigh.

Benjamin's eyes turned red, "Mr. Stanton, Mr. Jules, both of you are Mr. Scott's good friends. Please help me persuade him to take good care of his health. Only then can he find Mrs. Scott. Thank you!"

"You don't have to thank me. We will try to persuade him, even if you didn't ask us to do so, but he'll just think that we're talking nonsense. What can we do? It's pointless to say anything if we can't find Dorothy."

Jonathan shook his head.

As soon as he finished his words, there was a loud sound coming from the bedroom. Then, a muffled grunt of a man could be heard by the men who were in the living room.

"Something happened to Credence!"

Marvin moved swiftly, and he was the first to enter the room. He saw Credence, who was suffering from stomachache and fever, almost faint and he was leaning against the door of the bathroom. His narrow eyes were closed and his face was pale.

This time they went to Palm City, they've brought along two doctors as Credence was not feeling well. One of them was an attending doctor, and the other was an assistant.

Jonathan rushed to the opposite room and knocked on the door. He called the doctors over to give Credence first aid.

The doctors immediately used a Defibrillator on Credence's chest. Soon, the man, whose frail face had turned pale, started to breathe weakly again.

Benjamin looked at the gaunt figure of Credence, who used to be arrogant. He suddenly couldn't help but shed tears, "Mr. Scott, why are you doing this to yourself?"

"I... am fine."

Credence suddenly opened his bloodshot eyes and coughed hard for a while. He panted weakly and asked, "Are there any updates about her?"

"Why do you keep mentioning her? Do you want to die now?"

Marvin had a hot temper. He leaned over to help Credence up before throwing him on the bed in the bedroom, "Credence, take your medicine and IV first. When your body temperature drops to normal, you can continue to find Dorothy. I won't f*cking stop you by then!"

The man lying on the huge bed closed his bloodshot eyes slowly with his long eyebrows twisted. He did not say anything.

When Jonathan saw that Credence was no longer creating troubles, he quickly reached out and grabbed the attending doctor, and pulled him to his side, "You. Hurry and treat him."

The attending doctor could recognize the unfriendly man as Jonathan's good friend, a well-known figure in Talco City. He dared not delay. Based on Credence's current situation, he quickly prepared the medicine and handed it to Benjamin, whose gaze was anxious, "Please give Mr. Scott these medicines. His fever will subside in two or three hours."