Chapter 163 Please, help me

Half a month passed in the blink of an eye.

Under Credence's constant temptation by using the Scott Group's shares, Dorothy promised to take care of him until he was discharged from the hospital.

At first, everything went smoothly, but when he was about to be discharged from the hospital, that man came up with another wicked trick.

Dorothy had missed many nights of good sleep. On this day, Jonathan and Marvin decided to visit Credence, so she thought about having a nap in the lounge next door.

Credence was slightly mysophobic, so he needed to clean his body, shave his beard, and wear clothes with sleeves and buttons. It would take him over an hour to get everything done.

Dorothy took this opportunity to take a quick rest.

However, just as she laid down on the bed and closed her eyes, a nurse pushed the door open and called her softly, "Miss Fisher, Mr. Scott said that he suddenly doesn't want to leave the hospital just yet as his wound still feels painful."

Dorothy's groggy face immediately darkened. "Why? When I pressed him on his chest just now, he told me that his wound was healed and that it didn't hurt at all."

The nurse smiled helplessly. "Mr. Scott has a domineering temperament. He doesn't like to talk, so I didn't ask too much."

Dorothy was so angry that she lost her temper at that moment. She punched on the pillow angrily with all her might and walked into the VIP ward with dark circles under her eyes.

The man laid on the hospital bed in a loose hospital gown. Several buttons of his shirt had been unbuttoned, revealing the white and intricate texture of his skin. He closed his thin lips tightly and was looking at important documents in his hands.

Jonathan and Marvin stood on each side of the bed with a grim look on their faces, as if something big had happened.

Finally, Jonathan smiled and said, "Credence, this woman is really tough. She was nearly destroyed, yet she can still make a comeback. Not only did she kill people and escape from prison successfully, she even hid all traces of herself to escape our investigation... Gee, she is really the best at scheming and plotting, what a terrible b*tch."

A woman had escaped from prison?

It's Rosalie, isn't it?

Dorothy's heart sank rapidly, she suddenly felt gloomy.

Rosalie and she had been sisters for so many years, she knew all too well that Rosalie only looked pure and amiable, but she had a vicious heart. She was comparable to a literal demon.

Since this woman had escaped from prison successfully, she would definitely become her first target for revenge!

Dorothy was not afraid of her revenge. She had already died once, so there was no need to be afraid of death.

However, she was afraid that Rosalie would be so insane as to threaten Belle.

It was easier to dodge open bullets than the ones in the dark. Who knew which corner this vicious woman was hiding at right now, waiting to make her move?

She thought that she should talk to Juelz about this and increase the number of bodyguards for Belle.

Marvin was well-trained and had sharper ears and eyes than ordinary people. When he heard the light footsteps behind him, he turned around and looked in her direction. When he saw Dorothy coming in, he did not have any intentions of concealing. With a cigarette in his hands, he rubbed his temple and his face was cold. "Credence, if we can't find her even with our network of connections, then there is only one possibility. She went to that drug-filled place. That's because it is the only place we can't place our man in."