Chapter 46 Too nasty

"You're crazy!"

Credence strangled Dorothy so hard that she almost could not breathe. Because of his humiliation and accusation towards her, her heart sank.

Forget it. She might as well go along with what he said and fiercely stimulate his 'male ego'. He would definitely leave in anger.

Wouldn't it be better to let each other go?

Dorothy took a deep breath and calmed down. When Credence slowly relaxed his grip on her, she raised her watery eyes and stared at him.

"Do you really want to hear what I think? Fine, listen carefully. I do plan to stay with Juelz after getting divorced, because he spoils me and thinks of me all the time. He makes me feel like a princess. Besides, I believe that Juelz will never betray me or hurt me. Credence, you have never held me in your heart. You only had eyes for Rosalie. As your wife, I am not as important as other women. Have you ever considered my feelings? I used to think that it's okay if you don't love me. As long as I was sincere with you, you would eventually respond to my feelings. But now, I admit that I was wrong. Your heart is harder than iron. No matter how much I try to get close to you, there is no way to warm your heart! Credence, I am not God, I'm just an ordinary woman. I am really tired of staying by your side. I want to change my way of life..."

"So why don't I leave you?"

Credence listened to every word she said with a stern expression. His tall body froze slightly, but his stern features did not reveal the slightest bit of expression.

He realized that he suddenly felt an inexplicable emotion toward her. He had spent seven days looking for her inpanic, only to find out that she had been mentally prepared to abandon him and had made up her mind to live with another man.

He stood there with a deathly stillness. He quietly lit a cigarette again, and rudely blew thick smoke into Dorothy's face. He noticed that Germaine had already stood up from the ground and helped Juelz back into his wheelchair. A mocking cold glint flashed across the depths of his eyes. "You really want to leave me that badly?"

"I..."

Dorothy stared at him blankly. It was as if her heart was being repeatedly torn apart by an iron claw. It was a heart-wrenching pain.

"Credence! If you have the guts, come and fight me one-on-one. What kind of a man are you to bully Dory?"

Juelz noticed Credence's cold attitude and the mockery at the corner of his mouth. He sensed danger and quickly placed his hands on the two black rubber wheels of his wheelchair. He rolled the wheels forcefully and charged fiercely toward Credence's back.

He did not forget to comfort Dorothy. "Don't be afraid, Dory. No one can do anything to you as long as I'm here."

Dorothy's instinct told her that something bad was going to happen when she saw Juelz recklessly rushing toward Credence in his wheelchair. She quickly stood up and threw herself behind Credence, intending to block Juelz's path of self-destruction.

Unexpectedly...

Credence suddenly grabbed her delicate arms. With a heavy force, he brought her to his cold and hard chest and quicklyavoided Juelz's attack. Then, he kicked Juelz in the chest with his long legs, which sent him flying across the room to the window sill.

Clang! Clang!

The wheelchair broke into pieces and scattered over the floor in a mess. Juelz's old injuries had not been healed yet, and now he sustained new injuries. His ribs were broken from the kick, and the broken bones might have pierced some of his internal organs. He frowned in pain and fell on his back. He was breathing rapidly, and spitting blood from his mouth.

However, his stubborn eyes were still fixed on Dorothy with deep worry.

"Dory, you can't go back. Don't go back with Credence... He does not love you. It's a dead end. There's no end to it!"

Everything happened so fast that Dorothy and Germaine did not have time to react.

After coming back to her senses, Dorothy's heart started to beat faster. She wanted to break free from Credence's embrace, but her shoulder was firmly pressed down and she could not move.

She was annoyed. Without hesitation, she lowered her head and bit on the large hand that was pressed on her shoulder. "Credence, let me go! What right do you have to lay your hands on Juelz?"

Credence was as fierce as the devil. It was as if he wanted to kill Juelz!

He was nasty!

Credence did not feel any pain, even when his hand was bitten by Dorothy. He did not even frown. He squeezedabdomen.

He took the cigarette from his mouth with his long and cold fingers. He flicked it gently, and the ashes of the cigarette covered Dorothy's face. "Come back with me, and I will spare his life."

He had always kept his word.

Dorothy did not question him, but if she was to go back with him, she would have to repeat the four years of hell-like life. She really did not want to. But if she did not go back with him, she would watch Juelz get beaten to death...

In that moment, Dorothy was caught in a dilemma.

At the side, Germaine quickly took out a first aid kit to bandage Juelz's wounds to stop the bleeding. After that, she immediately ordered several servants to carry Juelz, who was unconscious, out of the bedroom and send him to the nearest hospital.

After that, Germaine turned around and stared at Credence for a few seconds with her beautiful eyes. She was not as impulsive as Juelz. Instead, she slowly walked behind Dorothy. She held her arms in front of her chest, and stared coldly at the cruel man. She slowly lifted her lips and sneered, "For a relationship to work, both parties have to agree to it. Since Dory doesn't love you anymore, and you don't care about Dory anyway, then why can't she fall in love with my cousin?"

"You should reflect on yourself! During your four years of marriage, you ignored her and hurt her unscrupulously just because she loved you. Not only did you hook up with that shameless Rosalie, but you also cruelly killed the child in herwomb. Mr. Scott, are you human? Don't torture her just because she is an orphan. Don't forget that she has me as her good friend to support her!"

"Whether you like it or not, you have to divorce Dory." Other than the last sentence, Germaine' words were loud and reasonable. However, given her status as the eldest daughter of the Sherman family, that kind of arrogant tone was not an exaggeration.

Credence immediately recognized the woman in front of him who was as angry as a wasp. She was the attending doctor who wore a thick mask and securely covered her face that day when she came out from the operating theatre.

No wonder he felt that something was wrong at that time!

This woman dared to challenge him. He did not know whether to call her naive or silly.

Credence was very unfamiliar with Germaine. Because of the scandal between her and Jeremy in the Sherman family, she was forced to further her studies in Monticello. Without the permission of the elders of the Sherman family, she must not step into Talco City.

Even so, Germaine's reputation in Talco City was so bad that Credence, who had never paid attention to the private scandals of wealthy families, knew her name.

He threw the cigarette butt accurately into the trash can. His other hand held Dorothy's soft shoulder and squeezed it with great enjoyment. Then he looked down at Germaine's face with his dark and cold eyes. He had an arrogant attitude, as if he was a high-ranking official.

"When you, Miss Sherman, returned to Talco City, did Gordan or Jeremy agree to it?"

...........