Chapter 98 You make me sick

"Don't you have anything else to say?" Credence slowly put his hands into his pockets and frowned.

He stared at Dorothy's pale face and coldly asked her "Didn't you see it for yourself? What else do you want me to say?"

Dorothy took a deep breath and hid her sad
expression well. She slowly stood up by supporting herself with the toilet bowl.

She was not afraid of the chill emanating from his body. She raised her head and looked at him with bloodshot eyes.

She smiled lightly and said, "Credence, you're right. I've would together with Juelz and we've made love too. The child in my womb belongs to him. You don't like me, and you don't love me either. You even tried to kill me. Can't I take back my feelings for you and love another man?"

"Do you know when l got pregnant?"

"Let me tell you, it was the night whenI had gotten drunk. I had invited Juelz to the hotel. When we were doing it. we were so excited and enthusiastic. Hence, I got pregnant right after that."

"Credence, I was pregnant with your child, but you didn't want it. You thought that i wasn't qualified to give birth to your child... Now, everything has turned out for the better because I'm pregnant with Juelz's child. He's ecstatic. He promised that he would marry me after I'm released from prison, and that he would protect me and our child for the rest
of my life"

As she said this, Dorothy blinked her eyes and
continued with a smile, "What's more, since I'm known as a murderer now, I am no longer qualified to occupy the title of Mrs. Scott. I don't love you, and you don't love me either. When you are free, go and get our divorce certificate done. It's time we left each other."

At first. when she had proposed divorce, Dorothy had felt a heart-wrenching pain, It was hard for her to accept that fact.

Soon after, she graduallybaccepted it. He wasa man who did not love her, a man who did
not hold her in his heart. He would only stay by her side likea hollow shell and be cruel and merciless toward her.

What was the use of that?

Too much disappointment had accumulated inside of her. No matter how impenetrable she was, she would stil give up.

As soon as she said that, a cold atmosphere
suddenly filled the small bathroom, and it was as silent as hell would be.

A sudden knock broke the silence between the two of them.

Dorothy was shocked.

Who would look for her at such a late hour?
She turned to look at the door amidst her shock.

However, Credence was still looking at her with his cold gaze.

The next second, Dorothy heard Juelz's anxious and concerned voice, "Dory, what are you doing inside? is the baby in your womb being disobedient and causing you to vomit again? I've specially asked the doctor. The doctor said that it's normal for you to vomit every day like this. Your vomiting will stop, no, I mean morning sickness, once the
baby is five or six months old."

Upon hearing this, Dorothy's face froze. She did not say anything.

After that, Juelz cheerfuly said again, "Come out. Hurry up and come out. Look at the good things that I've brought you. There's milk, milk bottles, diapers, baby clothes, pants, and hats. Germaine told me to buy these. She said that I'm about to be a father, so l should start acting like one."

"Dory, these things are so cute. I'm so happy that i can't wait to share them with you! Oh, stop squatting down in the toilet. Hurry up and come out. Come out and have a look at my taste. Haha, Im really going to be a father in seven to eight months! Dory, hurry. Come and pinch me, and see it Im dreaming or not."