Chapter 106 Too naive

At the unlatched door across the room, a man stood in the corridor outside.

He held Rosalie's medical report in one hand, and placed his other hand in the pocket of his suit gracefully.

He looked at Dorothy silently as she laid on the bed.

He smiled as he watched her fingers intertwined with Juelz's. He watched as she met Juelz's gaze, her eyes filled

with passionate love. Her face was flushed red.

Credence watched the both of them in silence, his face cold.

He had been busy looking around for all kinds of evidence to prove that she had been framed by Rosalie, but here she was, lying on the bed with another man as they whispered to each other-

So what if he had ordered Benjamin to send her the divorce certificate?

If she really loved him that much, how could she have accepted Juelz in such a short time?

Or perhaps, their love had been nothing special atall.

He shifted his cold gaze from Dorothy and Juelz's hands towards her bulging abdomen that could not be hidden.

His pupils contracted coldly, but he remained expressionless.

As Credence entered the ward, a cold aura emanated from him.

He stood before Dorothy, his gaze cold as he asked, "Do you have any objections or thoughts about the divorce?"

"Objections? Thoughts?"

For a moment, Dorothy was a little stunned. As she was in a daze, she noticed that her right hand was still tightly holding Juelz's hand.

She panicked, and withdrew it like his hand was a hot potato.

She did not know why she was in a panic, nor did she know why she was feeling guilty.

As long as she was by Credence's side, as long as he stared at her, her heart would beat faster, and her body would feel uncomfortable, and she did not know what to do.

His facial features were as calm as a pool of water. He narrowed his eyes, and his gaze moved from her protruding abdomen to Juelz, who suddenlystood up and glared at him.

A cold grin played on his lips, "Ever since she got married to me, everything she ate, everything she drank, had all been imported. Her monthly consumption is no less than 200,000 dollars, and that doesn't even include the jewelry for every type of occasion. With your bonus of less than one million dollars a year in the Sherman Group, do you think that you can take care of her?"

Credence glanced at Juelz, who was holding his head up high with his eyes narrowed. His movements were slow. There was a faint disdain in his eyes, and he seemed arrogant.

Dorothy was so shocked by his words that her eyelashes kept trembling. She had only stayed at home and had her meals like usual. How could she have spent two hundred thousand dollars?

What made her even more shocked was that the man in front of her suddenly felt foreign to her.

She knew he was ruthless to the core, and she also knew that he was superior, noble, and cruel, but she never knew that he had such a frigid side to him.

"Credence, whether can take care of Dory or not is none of your business."

Juelz's body stiffened, and his expression fell. He did not have as much money as Credence. That was something that would hurt him forever.

However, Dorothy could see the ruthlessness behind Credence's indifferent smile. When she came back to her senses, she had already gotten up from the bed, and she stood before Credence.