Chapter 158 I'll kill you

Credence had taken a step back too fast. Since his body was already in extreme fatigue, he almost fell down to the floor from the fright.

Marvin rushed over just in time and grabbed hold of Credence's waist, which was now insanely thin. He raised his head and stared at the raging man at the door of the room with a steel rod in his hands with astonishment.

He frowned and asked, "Juelz, what are you doing?"

"What I am doing? That's a great question. I'm going to kill Credence, that f*cking b*stard. He killed my beloved Dory."

Juelz's face was pale, but there was unconcealed burning anger on his face. He pointed at Credence, who was shriveled and dispirited, and a cold and bloodthirsty look flashed across his handsome face. "It has been over twenty days since Dory has been imprisoned by your side. I thought that Dory still loved you, thus I didn't bother her, so long as she was happy."

"However, today, I received a reliable piece of news from a search and rescue company of a friend of mine. He told me that twenty-two days ago, she was set up by Rosalie and sent to drown in Talco River. No one knows whether she is dead or alive."

"Talco City's bridge is over ten meters tall! Dory is such a weak woman. Do you think she could still survive after that fall?"

"Credence, you're not a human being at all. You are worse than a f*cking beast!"

After saying that, Juelz clenched the steel rod in his hand and threw another heavy blow at Credence, so rapidly that he had no time to react at all.

A glint flashed across Marvin's eyes, and he quickly stood in front of Credence, blocking him. He raised his tan arm and precisely blocked the steel rod. He threw it backwards with all his strength.

Clang!

A loud sound could be heard when it fell.

The steel rod fell from Juelz's hand to the tea table in the room, startling Jonathan who was drinking with another girl. He trembled and asked. "What the f*ck, Mary, you're so cruel. Hey, do you want to kill me so that you can take away my beautiful girl?"

Marvin shot him a cold glare. No one else took Jonathan's words seriously.

Credence only raised his head and slightly narrowed his eyes. The light in the quiet corridor was amber, and under it, a sliver of pain could be seen on his thin and cold face. However, the agony disappeared in an instant, and he reverted to his usual expressionless face.

Dorothy's accident indeed did have something to do with him. It was not wrong for Juelz to want to vent his anger on him on her behalf.

Moreover, Juelz's skills were too lame, and he was not qualified to hurt him. A trivial matter like this was not enough to make him feel angry.

Furthermore, had Juelz not accompanied Dorothy for the past six years, she probably wouldn't have survived after receiving all sorts of unfair harassment that a single mother would have gotten.

"Juelz, leave this place right now, and will forget about this matter."

Juelz smiled slowly as if he had heard the funniest joke. He let out a laugh, one filled with ridicule and mockery.

He stared at Credence with an amused smile on his face, and then he punched him in the face, "You son of a b*tch, who cares if you forget about this or not? I just want you to give me back my Dory! Give her back to me!"

"Do you know that she has a daughter who hasn't even turned six yet? She won't eat or drink. She cries every night and wants her mother to go back to see her... She won't even sleep. She's afraid that she wouldn't be able to welcome Dory back if she falls asleep!"