Chapter 29 Do you really think so?

Dorothy was able to smell the warmth of the man's body. Even if she did not raise her head, she immediately knew who she had bumped into.

It was Juelz!

Each time she felt lonely, helpless, or hurt by Credence, he would always appear in front of her like a savior.

The moment she saw Juelz, she felt as if she had seen her closest friend.

Dorothy instantly felt a trace of warmth in her heart. She gently jerked her chin up, and unconsciously flashed the most sincere and joyful smile at him. "Someone is chasing after me. Thank God you're here!"

As soon as she finished speaking, the alcohol hit her brain. In addition, her body couldn't take it anymore. Her vision became blurry, and her legs went weak, falling into Juelz's arms.

Juelz stared deeply at his beloved woman in his arms. Thinking about how relieved she looked when she saw him, he suddenly had mixed feelings.

After Dorothy had been taken away by Credence at that time, Juelz had also suffered serious injuries. He had been resting at home for more than twenty hours before feeling better again. When he recalled Dorothy's dangerous situation, he forced himself to climb out of the bed and drove to the hospital immediately.

When he arrived at the hospital, he called Dorothy, but her phone was turned off. He searched for her high and low in the hospital, but could not find her at all.

Just as he was feeling anxious, he bumped into Jonathan, whom he had acquainted in the past. Jonathan told him that Credence had taken Dorothy to the most famous nightclub in Talco City.

Why did Credence take her to such a place?

Juelz was furious upon hearing the news. Without delaying any longer, he rushed to the nightclub.

He had no idea which room Dorothy was in. Therefore, he searched for her floor by floor.

Finally, his hard work paid off. He was able to get hold of her.

Juelz smiled happily. He lowered his head and fixed his eyes on Dorothy's thin face. His voice was gentle and affectionate as he said, "Don't be afraid, Dory. I'll protect you forever, even at the cost of my life!"

When the few gangsters who were sent by Bob saw Juelz carrying Dorothy in his arms, they ran over and surrounded him. "Sir, if you don't want to die, hand over the woman to us now!" one of them threatened fiercely.

"How arrogant you are. How dare you ask me to hand her over to you. Don't you know who I am?"

Juelz shrugged his shoulders, with a wicked smile on his handsome face.

The few gangsters were a bit startled by Juelz's aura. Although Juelz was grinning, they couldn't help feeling that there was a symbol of danger hidden behind his smile.

But since they were paid by Bob, they would need to complete their task.

Although they knew that Juelz was not easy to deal with, they put on a brave front. "I don't care who you are. She is a woman chosen by Mr. Walker. If you are smart, you should hand her over at once. Otherwise, we'll chop you into pieces!"