Chapter 145 Punishment

After work, Dorothy packed up, and was ready to leave the office. Then, a handsome man dressed in a suit sidled up to her. He raised his hand to the bridge of his nose, took off his sunglasses in a coquettish way, and continued to give her flirtatious looks.

"My dear Dory, let's go. Let me take you to somewhere good."

Dorothy was stunned by both his looks and his words. She pushed him away with a smile and asked, "Did you win the lottery? Why are you so happy?"

"What are you talking about? I'm happy because I've found a chance for us to draw blood from Credence."

Juelz acted as if he did not notice Dorothy's reluctance. He went up to her and put his arm around her shoulders like he usually did. He was in high spirits because of his excitement, "Let's go. This time, I'm 100% sure that we can get what we want."

"Are you being serious? Tell me where we are going first."

Juelz raised an eyebrow, "I heard that Credence, Jonathan, and the others will be participating in an equestrian competition in Talco City tonight, so I joined too. I'm not hoping to win; just hope that we can find a chance to get what we want."

"If we don't get the opportunity, then I'll make one. At that time, watch my actions and gestures closely. So, all in all, we have to succeed!"

It would be a chaotic scene. However, if they entered at the right moment, there was an incredibly high chance for her to be able to draw Credence's blood.

Dorothy grew a little excited after hearing that, but then she calmed herself down and asked worriedly, "Horse riding isn't your forte though, so you have to be more careful during the competition."

"My dear Dory, with your sincere care, I will die a happy man..."

Upon receiving Dorothy's concern, Juelz felt really excited. Just as he was about to express his feelings, he was hit in the chin by Dorothy's left hook, albeit weakly. He quickly reverted to his original state as he replied, "Alright then. I know what I should, and shouldn't do."

Knowing that he liked to go crazy from time to time, Dorothy paid him no more attention. She glanced at her formal outfit awkwardly and said, "Do we have to go now? My dress isn't very suitable for this occasion."

If their schemes got exposed, she would not even be able to run in her tight outfit and high heels.

"Don't worry, I came prepared."

Juelz put his arm around Dorothy and walked her to the parking lot. He took out a big bag from the back of the car and looked at her with eyes alight with excitement, "Ta-da, the latest outfit for horse- riding. Aren't you surprised? Don't just stand there, hurry up! Try it in the car and let me know how it feels. I believe that you will be the most outstanding person there, Dory."

What the hell did he mean by her being the most outstanding person there?       

Reserving her own thoughts to herself, Dorothy took over the bag and closed the door behind her. She then tried on the riding clothes.

The moment she appeared in front of Juelz, not only did she look beautiful and moving, but she also emanated an aura that was graceful and heroic. Juelz was so stunned by her that he was struck in a daze.

Suddenly, she had become the most beautiful woman in the world, second to nobody.

Juelz felt jealousy surge in his heart as he drove, "Dory, you are so beautiful, I really want to stow you away, and not let other men see how beautiful you are, especially Credence, that stupid blind a*shole!

Dorothy scolded, "Juelz, that's enough!"

When Dorothy heard him, she felt a massive headache coming on. She said, "We are going there for serious business, not to seduce men."