Chapter 54 If you want to play, I will play with you

Dorothy walked out of Rosalie's ward in a daze. While she waited for the elevator, she could not help but look back. Credence did not come out and chase after her. He remained inside the ward. She lowered her head and stared at the smooth marble floor under her feet. Her tears, which she had been holding back for a long time, finally fell.

Germaine took a piece of tissue and handed it to her with a helpless frown, shaking her head. "Dory. Credence is a jerk. He really is a perfect match with that shameless b*tch. If they want to be with each other so badly, why don't you agree to divorce him?"

"Germaine, there are many things about Credence that you don't know yet."

Dorothy took the tissue from Germaine, wiped the wet corners of her eyes, and sneered. "No matter I agree to a divorce or not, he will not let me go so easily."

Germaine curled her lips. "Oh, does he think that he can do anything he wants? I don't believe that there isn't a place in Horsburg where you can't be free from him."

She did not know what Credence was thinking. He hated Dorothy so much but he refused to divorce her...

Germaine felt that Credence's mind was severely ill.

The elevator doors opened and Dorothy walked out slowly. After standing firm, she spoke slowly, "As far as I know, Credence really has the ability to do anything he wants. Germaine, this is between him and me. You and Juelz should not get involved for the time being. I am afraid that he will be angry at you, and even at the Sherman family!"

"Whatever he and Rosalie wants, I will play with them until the end. I'm alone in this world anyway, and I have no one to be worried about. There is nothing that I can't afford tolose."

There was a desolate feeling behind her words, as if she was speaking her last words.

Germaine's face instantly changed, and her gaze fell on Dorothy's pale face. She loathed Credence so much. "Dory, don't underestimate the Sherman family! The Sherman family has been standing strong in Talco City for so many years, and we're not afraid of anything. My cousin and I are not cowards. The only thing I'm afraid of is that Credence won't dare do anything to us. If he dares to touch us, I'll hire a more powerful mercenary to kill him directly!"

If that demon-like man could be killed off so easily, then he would not be Credence anymore.

There was a flash of pain in Dorothy's eyes. To not burden Germaine with her worries, she forced a faint smile on her pale face. "Don't worry about that. Are you free now? Summer is just around the corner. I want to go to the mall to buy some dresses."

"Dory, of course I'm free to go shopping with you!"

After that, Germaine immediately called the hospital and asked for a nurse to take good care of Juelz. Then, she dragged Dorothy out of the elevator, through the hospital lobby, and to the parking lot.

Juelz had a car parked there, and she had a spare car key in her handbag. Therefore, she could drive his car.

Meanwhile, Benjamin received a call from Credence and sped to the hospital where Rosalie was at. He waited at the main door for about two or three minutes and, when Credence arrived. Credence got into the car and they left the hospital.

Credence sat in the back seat of the car. He frowned and crossed his long legs. His whole body exuded a terrifying aura that was as cold as frost.

The coldness and hostility emanating from Credence made it difficult for Benjamin to open his mouth to speak.

Benjamin secretly wondered who on earth had offended Credence.

On their way to the company, the car made a 360-degree turn and passed through the largest international brand shopping mall in Talco City. The crowd was bustling and it was very lively.

For safety, Benjamin slowed down the car. His eyes suddenly spotted Dorothy's slender back in the crowd. He secretly looked at the rearview mirror in the car and then glanced at Dorothy, who was picking out clothes in the mall. After hesitating for a few seconds, he opened his mouth and reported, "Mr. Scott, Mrs. Scott is shopping inside..."

It seemed like she was holding a few pieces of men's underwear in her hand.

By visual inspection, the size of the underwear in her hands seemed to be one size smaller than Mr. Scott's.

Could the underwear be for Juelz?

It seemed that a big secret had been discovered by accident. Benjamin was so frightened that he did not even dare to breathe loudly.

The man in the back seat, who was reserved and indifferent, followed Benjamin's gaze. His body froze abruptly.

That woman, who stood a few meters away, held two or three sky blue men's boxer shorts in her slender hands. She was smiling brightly as she chatted happily with Germaine. At first glance, Credence could tell that she was not buying

the shorts for him.

Because his least favorite color was sky blue.

His facial features were cold and profound. He was so calm that he did not even have the slightest expression on his face. He did not frown, but merely stared at Dorothy.

A few seconds later, his thin lips outlined a bone-chilling smile. "Well done, Dorothy. If you want to play games, I will play with you!"

At the same time, Dorothy, who was in one of the flagship stores, was accompanying Germaine and did not notice her surroundings.

"Germaine, I've thought about it. I think it'll be better not to give Juelz boxers as his birthday present. After all, I'm not his girlfriend, so it's a bit inappropriate."

Dorothy put down the clothes in her hand and turned toward the men's leather purse section. Her clear eyes fell on a wallet with a leather buckle. She beamed, "I'll get this for Juelz. He will definitely like it."

Without successfully coaxing Dorothy to buy underwear for Juelz, Germaine sighed helplessly. "Dory, even if you give a piece of sh*t to my cousin, he would happily swallow it."

What the h*ll was she talking about?

Dorothy rolled her eyes at Germaine. "You should pick something too. I will buy it for you as your birthday gift next month. Maybe in a few days, Mr. Gordon will forcibly send you to Monticello, so this will be an early present for you."

"Dory, you hurt me with your words. Can we talk about happy things instead?"

At the mention of Gordan, Germaine's beautiful face fell. "Hey, I've been back for a week and I have not seen Jeremy yet. I'm really upset about it!"

Dorothy was stunned. "Jeremy is not in Talco City?"

"He is. I am 100 percent sure that he is staying in Talco City, but the woman he despises the most is me. Therefore, he will not give me a chance to meet him."

"You are his sister after all. He can't be so heartless."

Dorothy could not understand the grievances of rich and powerful families, therefore she could not help but feel sorry for Germaine.

"Forget it, and let's not talk about these things that hurt my brain." Germaine waved her hand weakly. "Dory, I fail in my relationship. You have to comfort my wounded heart! You want to give me a present, right? Okay. Excuse me, come over and pack up the most expensive thing in your shop for me."

Yes, she was Jeremy's sister, but she was not really his sister. In short, their relationship with each other was complicated.

They were unable to sever ties with each other, yet their relationship was in a mess!

After a lot of shopping, Dorothy spent almost all of her savings, but she did not feel her heart ache. Instead, she felt relieved and her mood was lightened up.

It was no wonder that when women were in a bad mood, they liked to go shopping.

Although she had spent a lot of money, it made her feel happy for no reason.

When the two of them finally felt more relaxed, Germaine sent Dorothy back to the villa.

Dorothy walked to her guest room with lots of bags in her hands. When she opened the door and entered the room, she froze as she saw the person inside!.

.........