Chapter 140 Regret it!

Shortly after Credence had left the consulting room, Dr. Moore pushed open a small hidden door behind the white curtain and walked inside.

The inside of the room was like a small guest room. A woman with exquisite makeup stood by the French window in high heels, and her gloomy eyes were staring straight at him. She smiled coldly and haughtily, "How did it go?"

"It went well."

Dr. Moore was afraid of Rosalie's arrogant manner. He walked over and stood about two meters away from her. He nodded respectfully and said, "Mr. Scott himself proposed to get rid of all the memories about his ex-wife, Dorothy, after I led him to it."

Rosalie finally smiled, "Good."

She then took a bank card out from her bag and handed it over to him, "Remember, as long as he comes back here in the future, you must hypnotize him to forget about Dorothy."

"Yes, yes. I understand."

Dr. Moore took the bank card with excitement, his face filled with joy.

Both ends of the deal were satisfied. After contemplating something for a moment, Rosalie explained to Dr. Moore some details that must never be neglected.

A while later, she carried her handbag and swayed her slender waist as she walked out of the hospital.

Credence's fatal weakness was that he would never touch a woman that had been taken by another man.

Therefore, when he had been in a coma due to the car accident, she had erased the memory of her being taken advantage of by gangsters.

Therefore, she had constantly searched for photos and evidence of Dorothy and Juelz affairs and anonymously mailed them to Credence.

This trick worked particularly well as Dorothy's daughter had blonde hair, blue eyes, and snow- colored skin. It was obvious that she was no daughter of his.

With Credence's borderline obsession with a woman's purity, he would definitely want to get rid of Dorothy's memories as fast as he possibly could.

She would only get her real chance once he completely forgot about Dorothy.

In the parking lot, Rosalie sat in the warm and comfortable car, her sparkling eyes swirling with joy.

From now on, she would make sure that she was the only woman in Credence's mind!

On the other hand, Dorothy was brought to Juelz's office by him. She had been in low spirits ever since, and he arranged for her to rest in his private lounge.

"Dory, there's an emergency meeting that I need to take care of. You can sleep for a while first, don't think about anything and don't overthink. Even if

the world ends later, I'll protect you first."

Dorothy's crestfallen mood was cured by his warm

smile. She nodded with a chuckle and said, "Alright, chop chop, go ahead with your own business!"

"Good girl. I'll come to you when I'm done."

Juelz carefully adjusted the air conditioner to the right temperature and found a thin quilt to cover her with. He only left reluctantly when his assistant started nagging him.

Faced with his actions, Dorothy felt warmth and an indescribably complicated emotion in her heart.

Juelz was too kind to her, but her heart had long given up on finding romance. She was destined to let him down in the end!

She lay on the comfortable big bed and brooded over it for a long time. Soon, Dorothy gradually fell asleep. She was awakened by an urgent ringtone from her cell phone.