Chapter 70 Went missing

In the president's office of the Scott Group.

To avoid missing any updates from Benjamin, Credence canceled an international video conference. He sat in the office smoking cigarettes with a gloomy look on his face.

Suddenly, he recalled that it was almost the same weather now as it was when he had returned to the villa to meet Dorothy to quench the thirst of his body. When she smelled the faint smell of tobacco on his body, she threw a nicotine lozenge into his mouth and smiled at him while telling him that smoking was harmful to his health.

Jonathan, the non-expert relationship consultant, had once mentioned that when a woman cared about a man's health sincerely, it meant that the woman really loved this man.

Dorothy married him because she loved him, and not because she wanted to take revenge on the Fisher family and Rosalie?

His face could remain calm when he was handling business orders worth hundreds of billions of dollars. But now, for the first time, a complicated expression appeared on his handsome features.

Benjamin stepped into the office at the last minute of the three-hour time frame. He was holding a stack of documents in his hand.

"Mr. Scott, according to the detailed analysis by the bank, the handwriting on the deposit receipt indeed belongs to Mrs. Scott. However, she didn't go there in person. I managed to find the surveillance videos of this past year and realized that it was a young woman wearing sunglasses anda hat, covering most of her face. From her back, she looked like Mrs. Scott, but she was a few centimeters taller than Mrs. Scott. Through technical appraisal, we found out that it was actually a man dressed as a woman and he seemed to have come out of nowhere. His identity is a mystery."

Feeling that he had not handled this matter properly, Benjamin had a guilty look on his face, "I'm sorry, Mr. Scott. These are all I could find."

The noble man, with his long fingers holding a cigarette that blocked his clear eyes, also concealed all the complicated emotions in his dark eyes.

It was okay if they didn't know who he was. It was just a matter of time.

However, at least he had dispelled his suspicion on Dorothy.

This little progress might be important in revealing the truth behind his father's fall off the balcony two years prior.

"I see. Go and find out her location as soon as possible."

"Alright."

Since Dorothy suddenly went missing, Mr. Scott was very anxious about it. It could be interpreted as a good progress.

Walking out of the office, Benjamin secretly shook his head.

Credence didn't cherish her when she was by his side. He only felt anxious after she left him. Benjamin really had no idea what to say about him.

It was either that Juelz's IQ had improved drastically, or the efficiency of the staff led by Benjamin had deteriorated. Credence had been waiting from 10:30 am till 1.00 in themorning. However, Benjamin hadn't sent him Dorothy's exact location.

This meant that it would be a little difficult to find Dorothy within a short time.

Credence was reading a contract and was ready to sign it. His face suddenly turned gloomy. He reached out to push away all the contracts in front of him, then drank a large cup of bitter and cold coffee.

The bitter taste went all the way from Credence's throat to his stomach.

Anxiety and annoyance rose in his heart. He could not find a way to vent out his feelings.