The Distribution

"What are you doing here?" Lalzari exclaimed under her breath yet loud enough for the little girl to hear

"What are you doing here?" Lalzari exclaimed under her breath yet loud enough for the little girl to hear. The young girl walked like an ancient breeze carefully marking the atmosphere.

"Malaa told me to give you company" the young girl said stopping in front of Lalzari.

"Ugh MALAA!" Lalzari bemoaned, frustrated by Malaa's need to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Lalzari's complaint made the young girl chuckle, her bubbly personality shinning through the cracks like the sun's ray through closed blinds. Lalzari immediately fell in love with this young girl through a smile so bright it would make the sun shy.

"And what's your name Miss Sunshine?" Lalzari asked as she playfully tapped the child's nose.

"Ahmali, I'm Fillard and Hidayam's daughter" she answered as the two started walking the trail once again, side by side. The image of Fillard became clear in Lalzari's mind. The stocky, muscularly tall man, with a voice so powerful yet quiet like the pillars holding buildings up high. Such a hot tempered man, had such a sweet delicate daughter, what a juxtaposition.

"You look a lot like Husayrah" Lalzari sighed once remembered of her friend the weeping willow whose life ended too quickly. Ahmali's face suddenly turned to an downwards frown as her eyes stiffened.

"That's because Hidayam is her sister" Ahmali growled as she crossed her arms kicking at the snow beneath her. Hidayam? The sister who betrayed Husayrah and got Amal killed?!!! Lalzari thought to herself, surprised that Husayrah never mentioned Ahmali. Ahmali noticed the enlarged pupils in Lalzari's eyes, sighing as she continued.

"Amal was my best friend you know... I'm not like my mom..." The snow covering the land only added to the melancholy aura that had surrounded the two delicate vixens. Ahmali's thick bear boots creating a loud trudge as she climbed through the snow.

"I never said you were like your mom" Lalzari exclaimed trying to comfort Ahmali's sadness. The small child grabbed onto Lalzari's balloon sleeves to help herself get through the thick sposh. Lalzari noticed her small red hands and immediately felt an urge to protect her little soul like armour protecting the beating vessel.

"When Husayrah showed you the visions... Did you see Amal?" The sweet child asked as she looked up at her snow guardian. Lalzari nodded and said

"I saw her death", Ahmali looked back down sadden by the answer. The exhausted vixen gathered all her energy as she picked Ahmali up, spinning her around onto her back trying to lift the mood.

"Hey hey heeey Miss Sunshine, did you know the ones that no longer breathe go to a wonderful place?" Ahmali wrapped her skinny arms around Lalzari's neck, resting her head on Lalzari's shoulder, murmuring,

"Where?" Her tone letting Lalzari know that she had to truly use more effort if she wanted the little girl to light up with that bubbly smile again. Ahmali wrapped her small legs around Lalzari's torso securing herself like a belt.