The Creator of All Things

"I didn't even know we were that close to the ocean" Lalzari said amazed by the water that covered the land in a hug

"I didn't even know we were that close to the ocean" Lalzari said amazed by the water that covered the land in a hug. The three sat on a roof top over the village looking out at the ocean behind them as the sun set.

The glowing sun, a crisp circle in the bloody sky, illuminated a quivering path across the water with stories, a journey and secrets that only the ocean would ever live to tell. The sun bathed the ocean's meek waves and the wispy clouds in a burning terracotta.

"The way the light distributes itself over the water... the thinness of the clouds over the sun... How everything is tinited red... He... He created all of this?" Lalzari spoke aloud not aware of her surroundings but just captivated by the mesmerising art in front of her eyes. She hadn't had much time to be present as she went on constant missions for a future she wasn't even able to invision.

"Who created all of this?" Ahmali asked as she starred up at her snow guardian that could only have spoken words of wisdom. Lalzari got so lost in her emotions she hadn't really noticed the sweet child, but to her suprise she looked different.

Ahmali had covered every inch of her skin that could have been visible. She wore a long dress with puffed sleeves just like Lalzari, and had wrapped a shawl loosely over her head and around her shoulders. Though she kept her bear boots that snuck out underneath her maxi dress. Lalzari's copy-cat made her smile as she was surprised to see the little vixen had actually listened to her.

"Wow, you look beautiful Ahmali!" Her sincere compliment made the little girl smile as she tightened her shawl around her face tucking her hair deeper into the fabric.

"I feel stronger like this" she replied kicking her legs in the air as if she felt like the most beautiful little girl to ever exist, which in Lalzari's eyes, she was.

"Hmph, makes me almost want to join your little outfit club" Rehamal said jokingly as she nudged Ahmali who sat between the two adults. The three smiled for the first time in a while and it almost seemed as if time had stopped in a moment of pure bliss.

"Thank you for waiting for me... I- I... I was feeling a lot of things" Lalzari expressed, she looked down as the ocean waves slightly nudged the shore through the gentle winds of the Kingdom. Lalzari wasn't the type to say things that might make her seem vulnerable. Perhaps the exhausted warrior wanted comfort, or company, or perhaps she didn't even know why she expressed herself in that moment. But the one thing that was certain was that, life had been lonely for far too long now.

"You need not to thank us... Lalzari... You might not be aware but... You're presence has saved us" Rehamal said as they watched the little vixen get emotional trying to hold back her little tears. The two wrapped their arms around Ahmali holding her close as Lalzari contuined,

"Me? But what do you mean? I've hardly done anything". Rehamal scoffed as she knew Lalzari would say something like that. Ahmali dug her head into Lalzari's shawl pressing herself into her snow guardian.