The Dine and Dash

Qlbashir came raging towards the warrior in an upwards motion ready to slam his fist-filled darkness into her but just as it was inches away from her face she stopped it with her fist that glowed with lightening

Qlbashir came raging towards the warrior in an upwards motion ready to slam his fist-filled darkness into her but just as it was inches away from her face she stopped it with her fist that glowed with lightening. Electric waves sent a pain like no other through Qlbashir's arm like being struck by lightning, the Alzalam leader yelled

"NAHHHHHHHHH AHHHH AHHHH" whilst in his agony Balencia slammed him to the side and then to her right as he was about to fly off she grabbed his collar bringing her arms to capture him in a headlock. And like a trained fighter she slammed the Alzalam leader into the ground with her body weight (KAPOOOW).

Tätahid flew into action raising the sands at his command making the plate of land they were standing on lift up as Balencia stayed on the ground.

"OH POWER OF ALZALAM I TRIBUTE THE WINDS TO SUMMON THE ULTIMATE DARKNESS! NOW BLOW!!!" Qlbashir roared as he lifted his arms and created sand as dark as night to circle around him and Alzalam.

"Lightening will kill darkness" Balencia muttered as she swung her body 180° slamming her fists into the sand. The friction of the sand against her golden veins created the electricity she needed to power up and with that she threw her golden illuminances at Qlbashir's darkness.

(BOOOOOM) The light and dark clashed creating a bomb like sound that echoed far beyond the lands.

Balencia came out of the ground with her olive skin being illuminated by the gold light that had surrounded her illustrating her power and essence. Every step she took towards Alzalam made a boom like sound shunning them and making them tumble (DM DM DM).

Balencia grinned with great satisfaction on her face. Her golden light rushed through her veins once more making her look like an electrified tree trunk. The warrior got up from the ground as the golden illuminance swirlled around her with great power. The light from her illuminance shun upon the shadows killing Alzalam's darkness within second, drying up the black ink falling from their eyes.

"Wha- what's this?" Lamisa questioned fearfully as they had never witnessed anyone just as powerful as her.

Balencia shot her golden lightning like flashes of brilliance through the wind creating a wave so powerful Alzalam was forced to cover their ears.

"You fools! The hallucination with Jamshar was the faked one! If there was any way Jamshar would've died it wouldn't have been by hanging. And if it magically was I would've found him!" Balencia roared in great anger. How dare they use my loved ones as a source of pain! Balencia thought to herself as she tried staying calm by Zunaid's request.

"You... You are far more powerful than we could've ever imagined!" Qlbashir boasted as he looked up admiring the neverending warrior.

Qlbashir and Tätahid stood mesmerised and hypnotised by her beauty with her lushes bouncy curls that swung in the sand wind. Known as the masters of hallucinations they seemed to be casted under the warriors spell of beauty. Their hearts throbbed for the beautiful warrior that stood in front of them with her gleaming golden illuminances. She looked fierce yet elegant like a swan on water. Her golden lightning against her jet black hair made her look majestic and outworldly.