I Ended The Alsaru

A strange feeling surrounded Balencia like a claustrophobic cape tightening around her torso

A strange feeling surrounded Balencia like a claustrophobic cape tightening around her torso. Dusk had arrived with fresh cool air like a maiden baking fresh bread yet something seemed off. It was a feeling Balencia was similar too. It reminded her of when the Boblas would come and visit her and mama. She remembered it all clearly and something made her palms turn frosty cold as if she had stuck them in a bowl of ice.

"Magicians..." Balencia mumbled as she turned her face only to see a group of Boblas approaching The Armala's.

"How do we... reject them?" Lazarus asked as The Armala's were known to be owned by everyone else than themselves. Rejection meant that Laham could put them all in their graves like meaningless insects dug deep in the soil.

The Boblas carried a cloud of darkness just like how tornados make the winds follow. Every step they took tainted the ground beneath them with a rotten stench that stayed for far too long. The window to their souls were empty, and they were doubled eyed. Their faces were disfigured into sharp features and they looked uncomfortably appalling. And one couldn't forget their smell. It was like rotten feces and grime that held strongly in the air like the smell itself was shackled to them.

Balencia was ready to fight them but she couldn't shake off the curling sensation in her stomach that made her want to turn away and throw up everything she had eaten, which in itself wasn't a lot, but the digust of the Boblas made her want to vomit.

"Aez Armala. I need sickness." One of the Bobla men hissed, this greasy slimy long dark hair glued to his angular sharp face like leeches on skin. His eyes looked as if two souls lived in his body yet they were completely dead and empty at the same time. The Armala's stood quiet looking at each other and then at Balencia in hope that she would shun them away. But the traveller of electricity stood analysing the scary looking magicians and how they grew impatient faster than a tornado takes land.

"AEZ ARMALA! GIVE NOW" The Bobla shouted with his raspy clingy voice that sounded as if he lived off nicotine and cigars for every meal.

"Leave." Balencia said in a quiet calm voice opposite of the hostile Bobla before she continued, "The Armala's will no longer serve you. Leave. Immediately."

They watched the Boblas become enraged as their pupils dilated and eyes shook and shifted in their sockets. They are... terrifying, Balencia told herself, reminding herself to stay strong and not fear the magicians. She thought back to Jamshar and how after a long battle saving an unknown from their master he said the very words that were engraved in the femme fatale as if her mind was his mural.

I'm not afraid to lose, I'm afraid to give up.

"Aezzzzz you owe your LIFE to us Armala!" The Bobla roared ignoring Balencia and going straight to who he knew he could intimidate. The filthy magician jolted towards the petite Igazu gripping her from her shoulders but he should have been faster for Balencia standing where she was, flicked her sword and hook, grabbing the Bobla by his wrist and yanking him away. The hook cut through the Boblas skin making his wrist ooze with blood. Igazu quickly ran to Balencia standing behind the warrior shield.

"I warned you...Leave." Balencia repeated this time with a louder more stern tone. Jamshar's words had run through her veins and reminded her of what she needed to be.

"H-How dareeee you... do you not know! I am a magician and with a single spell your life will crumble" the Bobla shrilled walking towards the traveller of electricity.

"You're no magician. You're nothing but a filthy coward that uses evil for power. You exchanged this life for the next with such a small price" Balencia roared and it seemed as if her words had confused the Boblas for they didn't seem to understand her.

"What do you know about power you weak unknown" the Bobla coughed scratching his head aggressively for the heart known what the head denies.

"Yes, magic gives you result instantly yet you've made a deal with a devil that only wants to decieve you" Balencia bellowed as she circled the Bobla like a wild tiger studying it's prey.

"HAHAHAHA! NO! The devil gives us everything we ask for and he will make us kings of hell!" The Bobla laughed spreading his arms wide open as if the devil himself was going to ascend upon him and save him.

"Misery misery misery... if the devil was so powerful, why is he still in hell?" Balencia questioned watching their faces shiver and change for she had spoken a truth they weren't ready to hear.

"LIES!" The Bobla roared before chanting some jibberish, the skies turned dark and the sun was nowhere to be seen. But then, Balencia remembered the words of Jamshar once more,

Cowards play unfair, so don't play fair.

And just like that, Balencia shot her golden electricity through her veins running up to the Bobla and striking him once in the head with her sword. Oh lord of mine, protect me from the devil and give me strength to win, the illuminated vixen prayed before the Bobla fell to the floor shaking.

"Sh-she isn't effectived b-by m-my -ma-magic?" The Bobla stuttered, Balencia watched the sinister magician crumble for if the devil didn't help him then he had no power at all. Balencia grinned down at him, the Armala's watched the everlasting warrior soar with greatness before she spoke the words that would be the Boblas last to hear.

"You cannot hurt anyone without the will of my lord" and with that (BAM BAM BOOM) she exploded the bobla with her illuminances like a plug thrown into water and all that was left was burning embers. His body had been charred and become unrecognisable. It resembled burnt chicken, with his bones left, but his skin had been completely desinigrated. His face stayed in a shocked state, and that very expression was the one that would pay the ultimate price on the day when no devil would obey another.

"The others... they're...gone" Jazera said looking around for the other Boblas that seemed to have jolted as soon as they knew they would be undefeatable.

"They're coward's and they knew their fate. I'll send you protection, when they come, go with them" Balencia ordered.