I Held a Staff Similar

The table of the king's most trustworthy demons sat staring at the illuminating femme fatale in front of them

The table of the king's most trustworthy demons sat staring at the illuminating femme fatale in front of them. Stunned by her beauty yet offended by her eagerness. Would Balencia be one to climb the food chain faster than the hungriest of Laham's men?

"Ho-How dare she! Don't you have shame Lalzari!" Talbazar boosted as he stood up blatantly offended and fearful that the king might listen to her. Another one of Laham's men at the table got up after Talbazar, tugging at his tie.

"He's right your majesty! This unknown could never be royalty!" He raged on. Laham sat with his eyes fixated on his jewel, smiling his devilish grin, paying no heed to his enraged blind followers.

He took a deep sigh and with his exhale questioned, "you want to be my... Daughter, Lalzari?" Balencia nodded with a grin wider than the Cheshire cat, as she stood tall and strong discreetly letting her golden illuminances travel through her veins and light up her complexion.

"And why would I grant you your wish my jewel?" The king contuined intrigued by Balencia's firmness.

"Because these peasants at your table have done nothing to prove their worth. Whilst I, I have defeated The Sirs, The Naida's, I dragged The Makhluqat leaders deceased body all the way to this castle and I have been your strongest and most reliable marshal... I deserve to be, Lalzari the king's daughter" Balencia persuaded as she stepped back crossing her arms to show how either decision wouldn't affect her much.

Laham opened his black book pulling out the most valuable piece of price Balencia could ever get her hands on. Next to heir he jotted down the name she was given, Lalzari, signed it and handed it to Balencia. Before any of them had a chance to say anything she grabbed the pen and signed right next to it.

"HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA! I am now the king's daughter! You shall all listen to me! Do as I and Laham say!" Balencia roared as she threw her hands out feeling the success of her mission. The vixen had fought hard for this moment, she had come so close to her true victory.

"HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THAT ATTITUDE! That is without a doubt my blood!" The king laughed as his proud face looked at what he thought he had created. Balencia didn't waste any time getting to the main source of the mission.

"Laham! We need to take over Saqaduu's land! Then we will own everything between the west and the east!" Balencia suggested as she knew Laham would never be able to rule the land of Saqatuu but it was the only way for her to get into the land and speak to the King.

Laham smiled thinking anything would be possible. "It's time to... Intimidate..." The king plotted.

"GET THE HORSES READY!" Laham ordered and just like that, Balencia's plan had planted the necessary seed she needed.

Even though the kingdom's were on opposite ends it didn't seem too long before the kingdom of Saqatuu could be seen. They entered the gates of the palace as soldiers and slaves moved to make room for the Laham royalties.

The palace was three times as big as Laham's with multiple chandeliers hanging from every light source, crystals and gold everywhere your eyes would fall and endless pearls glued individually to the floors to create small pebbles of jewel to walk on.

"Woooow... So this is where Malaa is from?" Balencia muttered under her breath. King Saqatuu's most trusted marshal stood in the middle ready to intimidate Laham back. As the two power houses collided, Balencia had other plans. She needed to find the main source, Saqatuu. As Laham and the Marshal began to discuss Balencia stepped away and disappeared into the endless hallways of the crystallized palace.

Malaa had told Balencia who to look for, she was searching for Musabah, Malaa's father. The description she was given was an elderly man with a strong body, hair as gray as sadness, a staff to support his frail energy and a golden seal on his black suit. As soon as Balencia saw him she knew who it was. He had similar eyes to Malaa, big and round with a light brown tint like the golden hour of the day. Balencia rushed over to him,

"Musabah! You might not know who I am but I'm a friend of Malaa! I need to see the king asap! Take me to him please Musabah!" The determined vixen explained as she held up Malaa's necklace as proof that she was who she claimed to be. A moment of grief overtook the frail father as he was reminded of his child.

"Ye my dear Malaa... Come this way ye" He cooned leading Balencia to where she needed to be. Big heavy doors slammed wide open as the king and his wife stood in the middle of the room shocked that they were found by the unwelcomed intruder but before they could call for help Musabah explained,

"Ye can be trusted! It must be important!" The land of Saqatuu spoke in such an interesting way just like that of Malaa. They all spoke with an accent as if they were constantly singing a lullaby.

The doors behind them shut and Balencia knew she only had a limited time to speak. She had to be careful of the king's wife, Bari maa as Malaa called her. She was no fan of Malaa yet Saqatuu was a harsh leader yet fair to what Malaa had informed.

"I've been told you're a fair trustworthy king. I've come here as the daughter of Laham but be not fooled I am not like he. I have a mission of conquer and I will succeed. I need your help my majesty! I need you to ally yourself with me! We need to protect the tribes, forest and civilians before I take over the Kingdom of Laham!" Balencia explained with great passion.

"What will ye do when ruler hoy?" The king questioned disregarding everything she had said.

"I will set things right. The tribes need their homes! The civilians need their freedom! Kingdom Qasin needs to step down and the kingdoms need to work together as one!" She explained without trying to suggest she would take power away from Saqatuu.

"Sounds like a good plan but I only ally with royalty. Become the ruler and come to me and you have my word" Saqatuu injected harshly yet fairly. The royalties had never allied themselves with non-royalty. Not something Balencia agreed with but it would take more than an unknown daughter of Laham to change. The illuminated vixen sighed knowing the king was very stubborn and the more he was pushed the less likely he would be to agree.

"Thank you your majesty... I shall return to you once my mission is completed" Balencia finished turning her back and leaving the room.

"Saqatuu is a stubborn man..." Musabah sighed.

"It's okay Musabah. I came here for multiple reasons and the first one has been taken care of... Somewhat...Now the second reason I came was for Malaa...Musabah (sigh) what happened and who do I need to speak to to make things right for her?" Balencia asked knowing time was of the essence but the essence of Malaa had been ruined so much so that it needed to be fixed.

Musabah's face lit up with both happiness that someone was standing up for his daughter and disgrace for what he as her father never had the backbone to do.

"Ye see... It's the other daughter of bari maa... Her aunt you need to speak to. Ye are people who only see their own pain ye. I'll take ye, hoy" Musabah said and he led the way. His body seemed tired as heavy wheezing escaped his collapsing chest. The old frail man tried his best walking fast but his legs didn't have the same energy they use to. He's sick... I wonder if Malaa knows, Balencia stated to herself.

Another door to a room smaller but filled with extra decorations was opened and there stood Malaa's aunt Suliã. The doors behind them were closed once again.

"Ye don't want any trace of that ungrateful Malaa here" Suliã said with a sour look on her face.

Balencia could tell Suliã was a person of harshness and hatred towards Malaa yet the illuminated vixen shot her golden light illuminating the space around her. The power Balencia held drove a veil of fear over Suliã's face.

"Speak no ill words of The honourable Khanhawar warrior!" Balencia roared defending her comrade.