The Masked Ones

Lalzari had left Ahmali by the Kingdom gates watching her yearning for Lalzari to stay with her

Lalzari had left Ahmali by the Kingdom gates watching her yearning for Lalzari to stay with her. But as she let go of her hand she knew Malaa would help her back home, she's always watching anyways. Lalzari slammed open the door to the King's room as she walked in to the executiononors den. She saw Laham standing by the window looking out with a grin that meant no good.

Lalzari slowly approached the window carefully and cautiously like a mouse avoiding the cheese trap. And as she came closer to the opening breeze she saw a pile of corpses, red liquid spilling from them like a busted pipe erupting blood from the sewers.

"What happened?" Lalzari examined trying to keep her voice as steady and calm as possible. The king wiped the small splash of blood off his face, that probably had landed during his shooting genocide. The dry blood just smeared out more over his cheek marking him with the deaths of many.

"Oh my Jewel, they're just peasants! They tried starting a revolution so I had to remind them who is king" Laham growled with a satisfied smirk planted on his sick face. Lalzari stayed quiet as thoughts rushed through her mind. Am I being too slow? So many lives are being lost! I'm running out of time and people are dying... Because of ME!

Suddenly, the doors slammed open once again and Talbazar walked in with black smoke surrounding him like a tornado of darkness that had leeched onto him becoming one with his aura. Lalzari tried to keep up with all the happenings but she was slowly becoming disoriented as the smell of oozing blood and decaying bodies filled the airspace so thickly it has planted its footprint on her taste buds.

"The Naida's are dead" Talbazar announced and he stood looking terribly disappointed in the success of Lalzari's mission from the king. The sickened vixen gathered all her energy to stay focused now that so many eyes were on her. She had to show confidence like never before.

"Told you I'd get rid of them" Lalzari stated, choosing her words wisely to not have any holes for Talbazar to see through. The king became ecstatic jumping up and down like a pathetic child. He brushed his fingers together and came behind Lalzari embracing her with satisfaction. Lalzari closed her eyes in utter disgust from his touch. His scent bringing her great discomfort, a constant reminder that her body isn't hers.

The doors to the room slammed open for the third time and the King's men came in with the bodies of deceased children from the protesting civilians. Once the bodies came closer Lalzari could see a clear outline around their faces, the skin on their face had been cut off. The king let go of Lalzari and in a manic fashion jolted to the bodies lifting the face of child and placing it on his own as if they were a face mask served to make him more youthful.

"Mmmmmm, how I've missed this" Laham hissed as he drew circular motion on the face mask like he was trying to make sure it penetrated as deep into the skin as possible. He took another face off one of the children and gave it to Lalzari "try it my jewel! We shall be youthful forever love".