She Was The Flame Blade

The silence between the two femme fatales filled with room making it so tense it could be cut with a knife

The silence between the two femme fatales filled with room making it so tense it could be cut with a knife. The air became dense and the temperature hot so much so that sweat tears fell from Musabah's forehead raining down on his face. Suliã was a stubborn narssictic woman who lived her life by stepping on others. That was no secret to Balencia.

Suddenly a strong yet individually unique aroma of aromatic sun drifted past Balencia's senses. Sweet orange mixed with minty rosemary, only one other human ever smelled of such. Malaa...Balencia said in her head as she knew the curious Khanhawar warrior was listening to this very conversation.

"I know how people like you function Suliã. You're filled with regret and bitterness of your own life and make others the bad guy to feel better. But you have done great damage by ruining the reputation of Malaa. I shall be your consequence!" The illuminated guardian bellowed as she held strong, intense eye contact to not be intimidated by Suliã. A technique her once companion Melaniee had shown her when dealing with what she labelled as "weaklings in disguise".

"HAHAHAHA! AHHH! You are crazy for believing such a disrespectful witch! That wretched beast poisoned me in front of everyone! She tried to kill me! She didn't visit me ONCE as I was recovering! She only came when I was better asking if I needed anything... (Scoff) what an insincere lowlife" Suliã yelled, her voice capturing attention enough for her daughter and Malaa's cousins to run in. They stood by Suliã as the enraged Balencia didn't step down from defending her comrade.

"LIES! I can see it in your eyes Suliã! You're a pathetic sad lady that wanted to destroy the very person you were jealous of!" As Balencia's sharp words cut down Suliã's mask Malaa took the opportunity to stand up for herself as she knew she didn't have to complete this battle alone.

Out of the shadows came the Khanhawar warrior. The eyes of the clan looked shocked and scared for the heart knows the truth.

"Why don't you say the whole truth Suliã ye?" The daughter of Musabah roared as she came standing next to Balencia and her father. Musabah shot a look at his estranged daughter, tears filled his eyes and mixed with his sweat as he started to silently weep. He turned his back towards the chaos and muttered to himself.

"What a weak father I am for never being able to protect and honour my Malaa ye".

"Why don't you tell them how ye were the one who poisoned me! But ye drink was mixed up with mine and you ended up poisoning yourself! I could've left you to die but I saved you instead even though I knew your wicked plans ye! Yoy Fina! I would never have deserted you! But your mother left me no choice ye!" Malaa hymed as she looked at Suliã's daughter with hopeful eyes.

But Fina looked away up at her mother and without remorse or love instigated "me maa only does what is right for me ye. If everyone is against you, maybe you should look into yourself and see that you might be the problem. You were never good Malaa Hoy. You forgot your father's birthday, you never made an effort with us cousins and you always upset maa"

Malaa looked back at her father wanting to confirm that what Fina had said was untrue but her father stood with his back towards them. Balencia could sense how the Khanhawar warrior became sadden and had to remind her to keep her head tight.

"Malaa! Remind them how they're wrong! Don't let false words penetrated these walls!"

"Ye didn't forget baa's birthday. I did it in private! I made effort with you all! I invited you to my room with home cooked meals when you weren't eating much and sick! Wasn't that effort to you Fina?! After everything I did for you ye! This is how you speak to me?" Malaa chimed like a sad song that had been forgotten. Fina and her cousins just ignored her staring at their mother.

"I did so much for you Malaa! Remember when I bought you a room of gold? Or when I spoke to Bari baa about you wanting to marry Hicham?" Suliã complained like a coach keeping a scoreboard. Malaa's face became stiff and angered.

"Yes Suliã. You keep reminding me of everything you've done for me. But I never asked you for these favours so stop holding them over my head. If you do good you do good for the sake of the one who created us ye. But you... you do good so people think you're good ye"

"Ye drove everyone I loved away from me. Even...Baa...and then... You drove me out of my home with a battle of death..." Malaa hymed as her shoulders fell to the rememberance of what had happened the day she fled.

"Hah... Malaa koyyyy, you were never like us and you would never be" Suliã said with her eyes in extreme pleasure from the sadness and broken hearts.

"I would never want to be like you. You live in your misery, but it will drive you to sheer loneliness one day ye" Malaa bespoke as her body language indicated clearly to Balencia that she was done with his conversation.

"I don't have enough time to deal with your misery for I have much to do Suliã. But my name is Balencia, remember it, for I will be back to be your very end. Whoever is an enemy of someone I love... Is going to taste my wrath. Malaa! Let's leave this doomed place filled with people of misery" and with that the three headed out of the room with Balencia's golden illuminances leaving a trail behind them as a token of remembrance for the path and oath they took.

They stood in the hallways of a castle that seemed way too enormous in riches to have poverty lurking outside. Malaa and her father stood with their eyes pierced to the ground, uncomfortable and it seemed like a relationship that needed much more healing. Musabah slowly lifted his head to catch a glimpse of his daughter whom seemed unrecognisable. Her face was veiled in black chiffon and her hair covered to every inch.

"Ye life been good, beti?" He muttered out with a shake in his voice like a thin thread breaking as it stretches. Malaa kept her head down as she replied in her beautiful enchanting melodic voice.

"Ye life has been hard. Ye have to stay healthy Baa" And with that Musabah turned his head back down to the ground. Balencia heard the sheer sadness in the Khanhawar warriors voice and knew she needed time to heal.

"Malaa! Leave this place, it doesn't deserve a second more of you. But Musabah, I need you to take me to the soldier who raped one of the Khanhawar warriors. This is my last mission here in Saqatuu. Time is of the essence" Balencia bespoke.

"Ye Baa, show her the monster and do not interfere when Balencia decides what to do with him!" Malaa hymmed, before tightening her cloth that was wrapped around her like a shield of protection and disappeared without a trace.

"Okay Balencia, ye shall show you where he is!"