The Pandemonium

Their faces transformed like heavy clouds hovering in front of the sun darkening everything in its way

Their faces transformed like heavy clouds hovering in front of the sun darkening everything in its way. These monster will surely pay, Balencia instigated in her mind as she plotted a revenge sweeter than the sweetness of life itself. They all watched to see what the neverending warrior had planned next, she had almost become their leader that even Laham himself fell into following her orders. She turned around slowly ready to march out of the kingdom and with every step she took, golden electricity radiated out of her veins like an eel touching prey.

As the visitors of kingdom Laham marched out of kingdom Saqatuu, Balencia's eyes fell upon the weapon of Malaa, the flame blade. It was encaptured like a trophy in a glass standing cabinet on display for everyone to see. The sheer sight of the display enraged Balencia "how dare they show off their betrayal like that?!" She roared thinking back at how they had treated Malaa and banned her from her own home. Balencia could no longer hold her anger in as it had become that of boiling water under a pressure cooker. The femme fatale marched to the glass cabinet and exploded the glass into fragments grabbing the flame blade.

"ZHOOM" the blade clanged as it touched the warm skin of the vixen. It had been locked up for so long that it had forgotten the touch of a human, a warrior.

"Lalzari what are you doing?!" Talbazar panicked and became severely stressed by Balencia's ongoing destruction and provocation.

"Shhhh let my jewel be" Laham snapped silencing the weak marshal in an instant.

The king's men came running to stop Balencia from taking their artifact. "THIEF! THIEF! DON'T YOU DARE STEAL!" They yelled as they rushed towards her only to stop in front of her. Their bodies were hesitant and frightened for they saw how Balencia's eyes had turned a burning shade of suntanned brown and her golden light had turned her pale blue veins a gleaming gold.

"Displayable betrayal I see. The thief is he who takes from the innocent" Balencia bellowed as she turned her back towards the soldiers marching out of the kingdom. The flame blade dragging along the marble floors creating a faint trail of fire behind her.

As soon as they re-entered kingdom Laham everyone rushed to prepare for queen Qasin. The finest jewels and crystals were being put out on display and running water underneath the castle floors for what better way to show your wealth than excessive water whilst your people are dying of thirst.

Mareeb rushed towards Balencia with a look on his face she had seen before, this was his face of anguish. "O-Omid! Vultana is residing by the rivers but she is furious and asked to see you asap! Zunaid has requested a banquet for you and asked you to come to the tents before dawn! And Khushboo... I don't know what but she's acting strange you must see to her!" Mareeb stressed frustrated and nervous.

"Mareeb I can't see to all these issues Qasin is coming! There's too many things!" Balencia answered as the tightness in her chest grabbed her like doors closing in a small space.