He Honoured The Flames

"HAHAHA! You were incredible! The way you gathered all the evidence!" Jamshar laughed as the two lovers stumbled into Balencia's room

"HAHAHA! You were incredible! The way you gathered all the evidence!" Jamshar laughed as the two lovers stumbled into Balencia's room. The newly dubbed queen giggled from the approbation from her husband.

"And did you see Talbazar's face, me dowo?!" Jamshar continued passionately and he swung he mountainous arms around Balencia, hugging her petite figure into him like the trees that cave their branches into the forest.

(Giggle) "Heh, yeah even Raff was smiling!" Balencia answered as she stood admiring her lovers face. Even though he was her husband, a shyness like never before had taken over the illuminated warrior. The two lovers had an intimate wedding with just themselves in the middle of the forest, but that moment only lasted a few days before Jamshar was taken away. Alas, the two never truly had the opportunity to indulge in their fairytale love.

Balencia rumbled through her secret stash looking for her wedding ring and she was pleased to see the beautiful diamond resting in its box. But, the box seemed less full than normal which caused Balencia great concern.

"Wa-wait..." Balencia muttered anxiously. Jamshar watched her smile disappear faster than the night catching up to the day and immediately walked over to her. Balencia's eyes widen and her heart started beating a thousand slaps as she put out the box, that was once filled with gold, forward.

"My gold... The gold The Sir's gave... It's gone..." Balencia bespoke still not completely comprehending how something as such could have happened.

"Omid... It was that civilian... I'm- I'm sorry" Mareeb spoke quickly in the background with his head down in great shame.

"MAREEB! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WATCH OUT FOR THIS!" Balencia bellowed with great anger, so much so, that her golden electricity lit up automatically in her veins turning the blue lines aureate.

"I know Omid, I have no excuses" Mareeb answered shamefully as he knelt down for forgiveness.

"Get up Mareeb. Don't lower yourself for another human." Balencia commanded and the servant boy followed, standing back up again.

"I need to know I can trust you with these things. You need to focus. Do better." Balencia demanded as she frustratingly pulled her hair back into a bun leaving some of the strands that framed her face, slithering down her face like the carcass of a snake. The atmosphere had grown tense for the queen was certainly not pleased with her most trusted servant.

"Civilians. They can't be trusted. When desperate they make immoral decisions. Take it as a lesson" Jamshar implored, and as his soft deep voice reverberated through the room like the booming of thunder, it calmed the illuminated warrior. Turning Balencia's veins back to their blueish hue.

"It won't happen again, I promise!" Mareeb pleaded with desperation in his slanted brown eyes. Balencia simply nodded and in that moment, choose to move on.