He Burned Coal

'KAPOW' "NUUURGHHHAHHH" Ahmali roared as she swung her nunchucks across the glass table crushing them straight into the middle scattering her reflection

'KAPOW' "NUUURGHHHAHHH" Ahmali roared as she swung her nunchucks across the glass table crushing them straight into the middle scattering her reflection. She forced her hands on the stools from the naked table and swung herself 90° before crashing her legs into the owners head like a guillotine executing its victim. The owners face rammed into the sharp glass like knives slicing across her features, disfiguring her. The owner whimpered as Ahmali stamped her big fury bear boots into her skull, the sharp bear claws digging deep into the owners head ripping out hair as Ahmali yanked her foot off of her. The injured owner turned around screaming in agony, she had never thought her end would be in the hands of a child.

"Ironic isn't it?" Ahmali scoffed as she took one last hit with her nunchucks slamming into the owners face once again.

The nunchuck expert ran down the hallways of the orphanage before meeting Lalzari in the center of all the violence. She watched her intensely admiring how effortlessly and powerful her snow guardian moved. Lalzari yanked her emei piercers out of her hair letting her big thick silky curls bounce down like clouds of cotton floating in the sky. The warrior's warth expanding her hair to stand like a lion's mane after it's been provoked.

"You don't deserve to live" Lalzari hissed calmly before stabbing the man in the chest with her piercers watching the blood ooze out of him, throwing him to the ground like a piece for discarded garbage that had infected way too much when living.

Ahmali ran to stand and fight besides her snow guardian going into her battle stands as she swung the nunchucks. The three rebels entered the building swinging their weapons at every guest they could find. The battling yelling filled the building that from a distance sounded like wild boars ravaging in a stampede.

"AHHH" Lalzari choked as one of the men pulled her by her dangling shawl and yanked her towards him launching a punch from her right side. (Slice!) The determined warrior swung her piercers against her foe colliding with his fist. Her piercers getting stuck in his clasp like a nail hammered into a piece of cracked wood. She used it as something to lean on as she swung around his captured fist launching a kick right into his face knocking him out in an instant.

A large group of Qasin's soliders had appeared, this time with weapons joining in on the ever-ending fight. Ahmali and Lalzari had split as Ahmali started fighting a younger man beating him up intensely. Rehamal and Zikki were throwing around their mace aggressively shaking the building like an earthquake. Zomayah was elegantly dancing around letting her floating knives attack whoever she pointed them at.

"OI" Malaa yelled as she launched her flail towards a few of the men sputtering their poisoned blood on the walls of the devil's residence like fresh paint. The splatters sunk into the moist walls now stained by victory.

Three men had surrounded Lalzari with their knives that seemed ever so shallow compared to Lalzari's emei piercers. She fell to the ground stabbing her weapon into it, the colliding sound of slashing marble against blade caused the electricity to fire up into the piercer and in that moment she swung herself back up to a stance and effortlessly slit the throats of the three devils.