I Voyage With or Without You

The sound of hammering steal swung against sledges and armour accelerated the sound waves at the home of Rehamal

The sound of hammering steal swung against sledges and armour accelerated the sound waves at the home of Rehamal. Crafty iron was being forged, honed and sharpened only to be melted into a new weapon.

Balencia and Mareeb had left by now and whilst Imani rested and Rehamal created, Malaa sat with the little one sloughed back on Rehamal's desinigrating couch.

The Khanhawar warrior removed her veil as she knew she was in the presence of females and sat in private, it didn't matter if they saw her. Malaa unwrapped her scarf removing it from her face and head. Her white thick hair folded out into a braid and laid perfectly to one shoulder and down her chest.

Malaa looked down on the newly birthed girl that slept tightly in her arms and sighed a breath of relief.

"Ye seeing Fina and my aunt caused a pain I would never be able to describe Omid" Malaa paused as she drew the baby girl closer resting her nose on hers.

"Seeing them all on one side... Standing tall and strong and looking at me as if I'm the odd one out... As if I did something wrong. Isn't it amazing how just in a second everything gets turned upside down? Suddenly I'm no longer valid ye, I'm no longer worth anything. I'm just someone they use to hang out with. Blood and love are just words they don't mean anything anymore. Just like me... I don't... Mean a thing..." The Khanhawar leader chimed as she closed her eyes letting tears escape her sight like falling stardust from the first heaven.

"I... (sniffles)... I just (sniffles)... Wanted to be loved and accepted...I miss them Omid... (Sobs) but it is all gone now and what's been done can never be... (Sob) undone" Malaa cried in the most purest form there was ever to exist. Her tears fell like delicate feathers and her voice like a silk pillow as heavy heads fall to rest upon.

A sleepy Omid stretched her tiny body until her fingers rested on Malaa's face catching a tear from falling off her chin.

"(Giggling) Ahhh Omid I'll never let anyone hurt you ever. Always be kind Omid, always be helpful, trust in the best of your loved ones, never discard anyone from what you heard about them, only believe what you see yourself and always... Always... Stand up for the weak" Malaa cried until her words became unable to decipher and she remained sobbing into the little human.

Rehamal stood by the door hearing every aching word of her comrade. She looked back at her workshop table determined to create the best flaming flail she possibly could.

Balencia lifted her face, letting the light and shadow dance across her skin as she rode through the forest. The femme fatale inhaled the minty scent of frosty winter forestry and continued on, delighting in the sound of the horses hoof sliding through the leaves.

(WOOSH WOOSH) The trees lashed and crashed against each other like drum sticks in the hands of a giant. Balencia's body started to ache like a cramp of contractions. The warriors' tired body had started to take the affects from the lack of rest. She hadn't eaten a proper meal since she saw the twins and hadn't slept properly for what felt like years.