The Birth of Balencia

Mareeb's feet clasping against his sandals sounded like light slaps and hits from a fed up parent that echoed in the Kingdom's hallway

Mareeb's feet clasping against his sandals sounded like light slaps and hits from a fed up parent that echoed in the Kingdom's hallway. As Lalzari walked behind him she couldn't help but notice how the white paint on the kingdom walls had turned a distained yellow. The walls are rotting away from the darkness that has infiltrated this Kingdom, Lalzari bespoke to herself as she felt a tight knot in her stomach tie and release between her confliction from the anxiety of what was behind the King's door and the warrior's determined adrenaline pumping in her blood.

Mareeb came to a stand still in front of the king's door and stepped to the side only to ever follow Lalzari's lead. The warrior vixen headed for the door only to be stopped by Mareeb's slender fingers that encapsulated her shoulder like a hair clip tugging at an unkempt strand.

"Omid... Be prepared" he uttered with a tremble in his voice and in that moment, Lalzari knew that what was behind the doors would shake her core. But after the death of Husayrah, it was like Lalzari had seen, and her soul witnessed, one of the most heart wrenching experiences, that now not much would be able to weaken her.

'BANG' The door flew open at Lalzari stood enraged in what she didn't even know was there to be enraged over. She stood tall like a tree trunk unable to be move or swayed by any wind, fire or human. Her curls bounced as she flew her emei piercers out of her bun ready to stabbed them in anything or anyone in her way.

There was a burning fire in the middle of the room with what visibly was some members of The Sirs. Their bodies crackled as if they were the wood making the fire accelerate. "I'm... I'm too late" Lalzari muttered as anger overtook her burning desire to finish off all the evil that roamed the Kingdom. Immediately, Lalzari flashed her illuminances through her veins and cooled down the heat of the golden light before shooting it out of the pores of her skin into the wild fire taming it within seconds.

The fire died quickly and all that was left was burnt flesh and bones of what looked like bodies. "What have you done!" Lalzari boosted as she stomped over to Talbazar that stood grinning.

"Oh the king's precious jewel didn't you know that The Sirs were calling for you as their flesh was burning? You were never on the king's side, you were making your own plans weren't you, dear princess?" Talbazar mocked proudly thinking he had tangled the vixen in her own plans. The king stood silently observing the situation. Could his jewel really have been one to backstab him?

Lalzari flashed her gold lightening and slammed into Talbazar crushing him onto the ground, like a burning star leaving the atmosphere (BOOM). She pierced her emei piercer into his left hand, nailing him to the wooden floor. "ARGHHHHHHHH" Talbazar roared in agony. The emei piercer had perforated the skin on his palm so forcefully, like the teeth of a leech, that if the piercer wasn't taken out he would've been attached to the floor.

Think fast! Think fast! Lalzari told herself as she could slowly see Laham's face becoming more and more convinced of Talbazar's truths.

"Laham! Talbazar is a loser! Ruining our plans! I had been visiting The Sirs to build trust. Talbazar couldn't kill him so I thought with such great hunters their children would be an addition to our soliders after we rid their parents of existence!" Lalzari shrieked as she stood calmly with her foot holding Talbazar down. In the heat of the moment Lalzari had made a mistake. Her words had a tone of weakness and sounded desperate. But was the king smart enough to see through Lalzari's cracks?