He Feasts blackened

Alzalam erupted from the darkness of the shadows and appeared in front of Balencia like hurdles of roots shooting out the ground

Alzalam erupted from the darkness of the shadows and appeared in front of Balencia like hurdles of roots shooting out the ground. As soon as the brave warrior was in the presence of the three Alzalam members she could sense how their dark auras were eating up her light.

"Only three members yet... so... powerful" Balencia mumbled to herself as she studied the bodies of Alzalam. The way they moved, the way they breathed just seemed so different and unfamiliar. It was like coming across a new insect that you didn't know if was poisonous or not.

"I am Qlbashir!" The leader of Alzalam roared with his thick deepened accent making them seem as if they weren't even from this world but another dimension. Qlbashir was a tall, muscular yet a lean man. He was dressed in all black with a shirt attached to a cape that flickered in the wind of the dunes. His face was narrow yet wide at the cheekbones, his jet black hair sleeked back drenched in gel or oil. He wore a golden band around his head with a black ruby in the middle, it made him look royal. His eyes were not to be seen as they were covered by a blindfold. His skin was the colour of yellow sand itself like that of a flaxseed.

Next to him stood the tallest of the group, Tätahid. Copying his leader the young man was also in all black yet a little bigger and more muscular than Qlbashir. He had silver stingy hair that was pulled back by a black bandana that covered half his hair and all his forehead. His eyes covered like that of his leader and his skin was light brown like the colour of dry sand.

Lastly a girl stood to the opposite side of the leader, tall and elegant she had her pale hair in two tight u-shaped pony tails with a fringe that covered her forehead but parted in the middle. Her skin was a dark brown like that of sand after it had been drenched in water. She was named Lamisa and the blindfold was wrapped around her senses like a bat unable to see in broad daylight.

"Alzalam! I have come to ally myself with you!" Balencia boasted as she tread lightly afraid to see just what Alzalam was capable of.

"We do not ally ourselves with NO ONE!" Qlbashir boasted as he raised his arms up controlling the windblown sands making them swirl around him like an endless typhoon. It seemed as if Balencia had struck a nerve or triggered him somehow.

"You don't understand Alzalam! I am a warrior here to unite the good and repel evil! Together we will be unstoppable!" Balencia explained hoping her words would turn the tides of anger and rage making them see clearly. Everything and everyone in this land has seen so much corruption that the pure hearted are constantly misunderstood, the dedicated warrior told herself.

"Alzalam has lived in the dunes because YOUR people dislike the powers given to us at birth! You dislike the very way we have been created! Yet we never harm anyone outside the dunes! This is your last chance, leave the dunes!" The fiery Alzalam leader roared as he started slowly stepping back into the shadows of darkness.

"NO!" Balencia shouted making the trio stop from escaping. Qlbashir looked upon his two comrades disappointed that they would have to cause harm once again.