I Saw The Rafflesia

"I need to visit the next tribe, where are they?" Balencia asked as she was preparing herself for the journey

"You'll head south-east until you see the dunes... That's where Alzalam resides... But Balencia, be careful they are one of the most powerful tribes" Zunaid explained "entertain their ways and do as they say but be ready for a pain like no other!" Lalzari nodded as she turned to Rehamal and continued.

"You head back to the Kingdom and be my eyes. Tell Mareeb and Khushboo to keep an eye out in the castle and if they need me come find me by the dunes. I'm off now" Lalzari demanded quickly as she disappeared from the gates of The Sir's residence.

"I just want some alone time with her..." Lalzari exclaimed as she rushed to Husayrah's grave trying not to be seen by anyone. Her black dress and shawl helping her move like a speck of dust, naked to the eye and only visible in the light.

Her legs coming to a speed-down as she saw something unusual by Husayrah's grave. "HEY" Balencia roared as her eyes gaged upon a women with long midnight blue hair ripping out one of the flowers planted by Husayrah's grave. The women turned back like a ghost that didn't want to be seen. Her face was small but her eyes big, her frame was small and petite yet elegant like that of endless invisible echoes. She looked like an older and more worn-out version of Husayrah. Immediately, Lalzari put the puzzle pieces together and knew who the women was.

"Hidayam?" Lalzari questioned as the women got up dropping the flower she had ripped out and ran off into the darkness like a spirit unknown. Lalzari rushed to Husayrah's grave wiping away the extra dirt that the ripped out flower had created. The determined vixen noticed how it wasn't a flower Hidayam had picked up, rather it was a plant.

Its leaves were thick, oval and pointed splashed with many colours like an abstract painting. It had red, pink, burgundy, orange and yellow hues flung like it was flicked with a brush onto the bright emerald leaves. It made the plant look like a burning flame. Smaller white star-shapes flowers had appeared on the stem and others were withering away.

(GASP) "A croton!" Lalzari exclaimed as she had always loved plants and flowers ever since she was a little girl. She then noticed the roots that had been ripped out. They were growing in every direction like the attributes of a forest yet they were dried and dying. Balencia activated her golden illuminance through her veins creating electrical shock waves as she sent them through the plant making the dying roots light up a bit.

"The roots are like that of Hidayam. A stubborn mess that refuses to live and give life. Yet, she visits her sister's grave tearing out the beauties her vessel created. Misery does love company" the illuminated warrior boasted as she packed the croton in her shawl that was folded to turn the linen fabric into a sling.

"I shall call it The Jawhar... The essence" Balencia said aloud as she felt like she was speaking to Husayrah.

"Oh my Husayrah I miss you dearly... Why did you give me the light? And are you happy now? Are you with Amal? Can you hear me? I wish you was here..." As Lalzari muttered words that she felt were her most intimate voyage a dying rose by Husayrah's grave came back to life. That was enough to answer the questions. A big smile filled the face of the warrior as she wrapped her arms around herself like a child filled with excitement. The loss of Jamshar, Melaniee and mama had never brought her closure. Yet, the death of the weeping willow was like the inner child of Lalzari being healed a little by little.