The Clysmic Ocean

Balencia's dark expresso brown eyes had flares of amber as she became enranged by the look of the soldier that had done unthinkable things to Fattah

The soldier stood alone, standing tall as if he was a pillar of protection yet he was the destroyer of women. Balencia stood watching him from the darkness and as the movements in the shadow caught his attention he changed his position and yelled.

"Who is in the shadows? Come out!" His voice had layers upon layers of fear. Perhaps he knew what he had done and that nothing in this world would ever had let him get away with the pain he has caused. He knew deep down this day would eventually come. Balencia stepped out of the shadows, her mid back length curls bounced against the dancing winds, her violet dress kissed the ground beneath her as she walked closer to the decimator of honour.

"I said WHO ARE YOU!" The soldier panicked watching the powerful femme fatale in front of him walk without a single droplet of fear. Musabah watched from afar and even the old frail man couldn't help but be intensely mesmerised by the beautiful warrior.

"(Sigh) Lower your voice solider, no one is going to hear your cries" Balencia said as her almond alluring eyes pierced into him like a blade of fire. His body was in panic as he jerked back looking nervously around for anyone.

"No one will come to your aid now, how does it feel?" The powerful warrior continued.

"Who- who... Who are you??!!! And what do you want from me??!!!" The soldier pleaded.

"How many women have you hurt, hmm?" Balencia asked in her calm low voice almost becoming a whisper in the cold winds. The soldiers' eyes widened and he stepped back, shocked that his duties had been exposed.

"Just how long... How long did you think you'd be able to do these heinous crimes without consequence?" Balencia lifted her head towards the bright moon that had started to appear and continued her speech of fate.

"She washed the moon's back in pebbles as she whispered all her secrets to it. The moon heard her cries and he carried her second heart that had become too heavy for her. You see soldier, she had no where to go. Her purity and honour had been stolen from her so instead she ran to the ocean waves and spilled out her deepest pains until her tears had doubled the oceans contents. The tides became enranged, furious! And asked her who had pained her and promised to drown them." Balencia was interrupted by the soldiers frantic yelling,

"Wha- WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" He stood ready to battle her but Balencia saw how his feet weren't pointed towards her, he had no intention of fighting her. He was terrified.

"Shhhh! Be quiet soldier! You're not listening!" Balencia roared as she jolted towards him like lightning before the sound, grabbing his throat and pulling him towards her.

"You're so tiny. Yet your crimes have reached the tital waves. I'll be your ocean soldier" Balencia bellowed, as her golden light started travelling through her veins, up her arm until it reached the place between her fingertips and the soldier's throat. It was a separation like the two oceans that never mix the only difference was this ocean did.

The golden light entered the body of the soldier paralysing him like skin touched by exposed electricty. His body fell to the ground with a thump. She watched his body jolt and shake and as much as he wanted to moan in agony her light had paralysed his vocal cords.

"I don't know your name solider and I never will. No one will. But the last name you'll hear is mine! I AM BALENCIA! And I am your punishment in this life. Don't worry, my illuminances won't kill you but I'll put your suffering to ease" the queen of lightening exclamined before lifting her emei piercers and slicing his throat in one swift movement. His shaking body came to a stand still as he would no longer be able to harm innocent souls ever again.

Musabah came out of the shadows behind the warrior staring in sheer shock from just how powerful she was.

"I don't think anyone as strong as you exists my majesty ye!" Musabah exclaimed.

"Hmph. I'm not majesty Musabah, but I am a warrior for the lords of all world." Balencia said as she shot her illuminances and turned the corps of the soldier into dust and he became that of floating sand in the wind. Now no one will know what happened to him, the jewel of Laham said to herself.

She rushed back into the hallway where Laham and all his men were. As soon as the king laid his eyes on his Lalzari he rushed over to her in anger.

"Where have you been!? They are not accepting my treaty and not falling for my intimidation! You said it would work!" He complained like a child that hadn't gotten what he pointed at. Balencia had enough of him and wanted to show him the same fate as the soldier but she needed to be patient, just a little longer.

"Hah! They were never my plan Laham. By now the rumour would have entered the gates of kingdom Qasin. There's no way she would risk being the odd one out. Now... She will come to you." Balencia explained watching Laham's eyes widen with excitement. Immediately one of Laham's soldiers from the kingdom entered in panic screaming.

"MY MAJESTY! You have to come back to the kingdom! Queen Qasin is demanding to see you!"

Laham looked at his jewel with endless satisfaction. Laham's men where just as surprised as he for how was it Balencia was able to construct such a brilliant plan? Balencia laughed watching their pathetic expressions,

"For years you have ruled with these useless men along side you. Now you'll experience the real power of a prime!" The determined vixen bellowed as she breathed with satisfaction knowing they had no idea of what was to come.