The Smokeless Fire

The untamed warriors velvety curls bounced and danced in the sombre wind like a delicate shawl basking its ends in the air

The untamed warriors velvety curls bounced and danced in the sombre wind like a delicate shawl basking its ends in the air. She walked slowly with power tangled into her every walk almost giving off sparks for every time her foot hit the ground. Lalzari's midnight brown eyes twinkled like a shooting star escaping the atmosphere heading straight for its target. She walked in front of the leader, just inches away from his face. She wouldn't actually ever dare to fight The Makhulqat, would she? One of the strongest tribes that have such darkness running through their blood that they cannot be saved. How could an unknown maiden ever fight them?

She starred at The Makhulqat leader studying his inhumane features. His skin looked like cracked cement, grey and ill-coloured. The cracks exposing red flesh that heated up into flames and became one with his pale blue smokeless hair imitating the glowing delicate blue parts of a flame. He was made out of fire.

"The sins you do... They will always catch up with you" Lalzari said almost in a whisper (slice!) "ARGHHHHH" The leader screamed in agony as Lalzari's heated emei piercer slit through his throat making him fall to the ground like a speck of dust floating out of existence. And in that moment both The Makhulqat and the three warriors knew there was no going back.

(WOOSH) Ahmali jumped up on one of the gravestones and launched herself like an escaping bullet towards a Makhulqat using the chains between her nunchucks to encapture the dark entity, strangling him.

Meanwhile Mareeb didn't hesitate to drive into action using his slender body to dodge any attacks coming his way and when the chance occured he took out his sword and stabbed the opponents without hesitation.

Lalzari's fist cluttered on one of The Makhulqat's face as she put a hole in his stomach. The sunken man cried and begged with his twitching voice as he plead "don't kill me, don't..." Lalzari saw his eyes but made sure not to meet them, she slammed her fist into his nose to eliminate any vision he might have had. He's hurt, not moving, but Lalzari kept on going. She could smell his fear as it poured out of him and reached up and stuffed itself into her nose. Once he was no longer moving she left him to bleed on the cold ground like an open wound left without aiding.

The fighting royalty's emei piercers got swung out of her hands by another Makhulqat and out of her reach. "It's time" Lalzari breathed as she starred at her fists and backed up. The smokeless entity stared at the fully charged vixen in almost awe. A women, an unknown... This strong? And just like that she launched her fist like a canon towards The Makhulqat's face (BOW BOW BOW).

Images of Jamshar training Lalzari to fist fight, flood the fighting vixens mind. "Side, side dodge. Swing, swing, punch. Good girl!"

Jamshar stood tall as his muscular body danced from side to side, his eyes fixated on his beloved wanting her to fight without hesitation. His coffee coloured dreads hung over his long strong face as he moved like an invisible mountain. His scar ran through his forehead and passed his eyes which reminded Lalzari that in battle there is no hesitation. Jamshar's samurai voice praised the shy girl turning her into a fierce woman. "Pull it back" Jamshar commanded as Lalzari pulled back her fist and fired it towards him.