The Comforting Musk

As soon as the controller of electricity laid her eyes on Saqatuu, she was immediately reminded of how he had rejected her alliance when she had visited him last time

As soon as the controller of electricity laid her eyes on Saqatuu, she was immediately reminded of how he had rejected her alliance when she had visited him last time. And now he was raging war against the kingdom of Laham, making his own plans and ruining Balencia's. If he raged war against Laham it became another thing Balencia had to take care of, as if she didn't already have enough on her plate.

Balencia ran down the tower stairs elegantly like a swan yet when stood in front of Saqatuu and his army she stomped her feet to show a dominance that they weren't use to. A dominating femme fatale.

"There's no need for war, Saqatuu!" Balencia bellowed as she walked fearlessly up to the eastern king, with a gaze in her eyes so intense it made the flames on the torches glitch. Yet throughout it all, her eyes couldn't help but soften when she glanced at her husband who stood at the front of the army. His eyes twitched and blinking became more frequent as the rain of the heavens worsened and came falling down upon the mountain's face.

Balencia looked back at Saqatuu, her eyes demanding an answer to his sudden change of plan.

"We will abide by the rules of war! But... I am DONE with this pain and suffering!" Saqatuu roared. Balencia shot her eyes to the tower and saw Laham on his way down. She calculated how much time she had to say what she really wanted to say to the king.

"Oh Saqatuu, you pathetic leader! You speak of pain and suffering but your land is in a poverty not even the richest of men could solve, whilst you live in lavish castles with gold duvets! You speak of pain and suffering but wasn't it you that shun your own granddaughter away forcing her into a battle of death? You speak of pain and suffering yah Saqatuu... But it was YOU that caused your people to turn away from you." Balencia bespoke as her harsh words were only a mere reflection of the truth, a truth that Saqatuu himself knew yet pretended to be the victim of.

Jamshar heard the words the heir of Laham spoke clearly, yet he didn't blink and eye, have a change in expression or even twitch his hand. Was he not surprised of the outcome, or did he not recognise Balencia?

Laham came down to the rest and walked towards the army with his royal cape billowing in the winter wind and leaving a trail of darkness behind. Laham glanced at the army and stared at Jamshar for only a second until his eyes met Saqatuu's. He doesn't recognise Jamshar even though he tortured him? I'm going crazy!, Balencia said frustrated in her thoughts.

"Saqatuu... Saqatuu... Saqatuu... I will not ally myself with you nor will I give you a peck of respect! Leave my holy land right now and take your evil army with you!" Laham said with aggression and a harsh pronunciation emphasizing every ending of every word.

"I only came to inform you of what the future is going to be. Farewell Laham, but your land will crumble in my hands soon!" Saqatuu bellowed as he prepared himself to leave. Balencia ran back up the tower and across the other side where no one ever went. She watched the army leave for she wanted to spot Jamshar in the crowd.