The Devil Queen and Khushboo

Malaa stood like a wavering flame for her pitch black abaya moved in the wind in a quivering way

Malaa stood like a wavering flame for her pitch black abaya moved in the wind in a quivering way. Her eyes were the only thing one could see, for her face was veiled with silky chiffon. She stood like an anchor at sea, with her chained flame flail, held tightly in her hands that were covered in black gloves.

The Khanhawar's came out of the shadows as soon as they saw Balencia arrive with her small troops of soldiers. They stood perfectly in tight rows on their high horses. Behind the newly dubbed queen was a carriage where Khushboo sat with Rehamal and Mareeb, as she watched the crowd, the people, stand in awe and fright for what was about to happen. No one had ever approached the kingdom of Qasin, in fact, she was the one that approached kingdoms and made them bow to her commands.

"Your time for power has come to an end" Balencia mummered as she watched the golden embroidered gates of the kingdom sling open.

Qasin came down her castle with her high heeled sable boots, her short armoured skirt stood like a statue in the billowing wind. Her silver crown carried her head like thorns on roses at they spiked up in the hair. Qasin's hair looked like an elegant mess and her eyes knew secrets of the darkest of stories.

As all the civilians gathered by Qasin's kingdom and all of the people from Balencia's kingdom gathered behind her. It was a harsh clash of feminine power that the land had never seen before. For a kingdom as big at Qasin's, it was awfully quiet. But then, Qasin's alluring voice spoke like the tempting banshee screaming for her victims.

"Are you sure you want to fight someone like me?"

But Balencia didn't bat an eye. She stood like the roots of the tree Melaniee rested under. Her lightning started to power up in her veins, she feared no one but her maker.

"It's time you get your punishment Qasin" Balencia bespoke as she slowly walked towards the devil queen with her long manganese violet cape kissing the ground. An engraged tigress, protecting her territory, her pride, is what Balencia stood for.

"Hmph, is that so?" Qasin contuined as she walked the path of meeting.

"I'm fighting with no help Qasin. Just you and me. And all these to watch" Balencia praised as she widened her arms acknowledging the people.

The carriage opened its doors and a fragile Khushboo stood out, Rehamal and Mareeb holding her tightly. Jamshar stood like a heavy shield in front of them ready to protect the dying maiden. Malaa stood on the other side with the Khanhawar women, like rows of noir shields. In the middle of the field, stood Balencia versus Qasin.

Alas, without a second to waste the fight begun.

"HIYAAAAAAH" Balencia roared, as she pushed herself off the ground with her fists, coming back down into the earth, slamming her illuminated covered fists into it. Her golden electricity traveled through the cracks of the soil like eels in water.