48

You and Gohan were so busy the last few months with planning your wedding, being parents, and working, that it has been a long time since you two have been out on a date. So, to surprise you, Gohan planned out an entire day. He made sure to wake up before you to bring Sasha over to her grandparents' and to start your morning off with some freshly brewed tea.

"(y/n)? Good morning." 

"Good morning, Gohan." He gave you a gentle kiss on your forehead before handing you your cup of morning tea. The warmth felt nice in your hands.

"I know it's been a while since we've spent some quality time together. So, I planned out an entire day for us. I hope that's okay."

You blew on your tea a little before taking a few small sips. Hearing Gohan talk about how he planned an entire day for you two warmed your heart.

"Gohan, that is so thoughtful...what about Sasha?"

"I dropped her off at her grandparent's house this morning and told them that we would be back to pick her up tomorrow morning."

"You really did think of everything."

"I sure hope so. I wanted everything to be perfect for our date."

"...Thank you, Gohan." You felt all giddy inside while taking more small sips. It felt nice knowing that Gohan went through all the trouble in surprising you.

"Alright, you finish your tea, start getting dressed, and I'll get breakfast ready for us. So take your time and let me know if you need me for anything. Today is our day."

You leaned over to give Gohan a kiss on his cheek, made him blush a little, and watched as he left and closed the door behind him. You finished up your tea and placed the cup on your nightstand. While you went to take a shower, you were thinking about how most of the wedding plans were done.

You couldn't think of  anything else major that needed to be sorted. At this point in the process, you, Gohan, and everyone else would just need to show up. So, it was nice to be able to enjoy your day out and not worry about anything important.

After stepping out of the shower, you got dressed in a cute white dress with floral imprints throughout. Of course, comfortable shoes and a small purse to match. Gohan was finished preparing breakfast and had gotten dressed.

"Thank you for making breakfast."

"You're very welcome." He took a moment to notice your outfit for today.
"You look wonderful."

"Thank you. You look very handsome."

"Hehe, thanks. I wanted to try something different with breakfast, so I hope you like it."

"I'm sure it's great. Anything you cook always comes out great." Hearing that made him blush a little as he scratched the back of his head a bit.

"So, what are the plans for the morning?"

"Alright! I thought we could take a nice walk over to the mall, digest our food. Then, we could get some shopping done, get some stuff you've been eyeing. And then afterward, have some lunch at the mall for a small break."

"That sounds like fun. Anything else?" You thought his enthusiasm was so cute.

"Of course! I booked us a pottery class too. I know you've been wanting to try pottery for a long time."

"I have! That makes me so excited!" You took a few bites in between since you wanted to eat Gohan's breakfast while it was still hot. "I'm so happy you did all of this, Gohan..."

"I'm glad. I wanted to give you the day you deserve." Hearing that warmed your heart again.

"And!" He continued. "I thought we could try out that new dessert shop that just opened up."