07

Gohan took time out from his studying to find a fair to go to because he knew how much you wanted to go. You felt your heart warm up when he brought it up to you during breakfast. Luckily, you felt healthy enough to go.

You two got ready for your second first date? Is that okay to call it?

Then, you two were on your way to the fair that Gohan found last night after all the dishes were cleaned up. You didn't like the thought of coming back to a home with a sink full of dishes. You couldn't believe that he took the time out because he knew you were looking forward to it. It has been such a long time since you've been with a guy whose this thoughtful. It had taken you some time to get used to it but you were starting to warm up to who Gohan is as a person.

Since Gohan was the one who knew where this fair is, he led the way. On your way there, you two stopped by a cute cafe to buy some iced coffees. That and Gohan got hungry again. He bought a couple sandwiches along with the coffees. Of course, he made sure to ask if you wanted anything but you were still pretty stuffed from breakfast. His metabolism has to be insanely fast. Continuing your walk to the fair, Gohan looked very content with his coffee and his bag full of sandwiches. You couldn't help but smile. You couldn't recall a time when you were ever truly sad when Gohan was around. Considering who he is as a person, it's really hard to be sad in the first place.

Sipping on your coffee, you were beginning to feel better. Turning to looks towards Gohan, you saw that he was still munching on the sandwiches. It made you smile to see him this happy.

"Okay, so this fair is a bit smaller than the one you wanted to go to so I hope you don't mind that." He said to you between eat of his bites.

"It's okay. I wanted to go to a fair because I thought it would be somewhere for us to have fun together. I could care less how small the fair is. So long as I'm having fun with you." You said to him before taking a long sip of your coffee. You looked to see him blushing and smiling a little bit while chewing his food. You were happy to have reached his heart the way you just did.

It took about half an hour, walking, to get to the fair but when you two got there, you felt your mood increase 10 fold. There weren't that many people which were already a bonus! You saw a few rides but this fair mainly had games to play at. Which, is what you wanted because you want to go home with some prizes. Mainly, you wanted to go home with the prizes that Gohan wins. You two entered the fair and felt relieved to have found a garbage can. You two threw out all of your trash and then you started feeling a little hungry. You rubbed your belly a little indicating that you were starting to feel hungry and Gohan took immediate notice.

"(y/n)! Are you hungry!?"

"A little." You said with a little pout.

"Okay! Let's walk around to see what food they have. I'm actually a little full now but I'm still really excited to try some stuff with you."

"Sounds great! I think I got a little hungry from the smell of food in the air."

"I know! Isn't it great?" He asked with a big smile. It was then that you stepped closer to him, placed your arms on his chest for balance and gave him a small peck on his cheek.

"You always look so cute when you talk about things that bring you joy."

"Oh-Ooooh! You don't say?" He stuttered from getting a little nervous. You guessed that he didn't expect you to kiss him at that moment. Surprise kisses are the best kisses to give and receive. Right after, You two started walking towards the food stands that had amazing looking food. You started looking around to see which of the array of food called out to you the most. When you found them, you bought a little from almost every stand. Afterward, you two were able to find a place to seat while you ate. You took small bites here and there. Everything was delicious and you felt satisfied by the end of it all. Of course, you let Gohan try whatever you ended up eating and he actually went to buy the food he liked the most to have for later.