18

He got down in one knee meanwhile you were still holding onto the pink velvet box that was holding the engagement ring within. 

Gohan just proposed to you.

"(y/n), I think you are such an amazing woman. I feel like the best version of myself when I'm with you. Sometimes I can't believe how happy I am with you. Our relationship is so open and honest and it makes me feel safe to be with you. You have had some hard times but I think it has only made you stronger. I want to share my life with you and watch how much stronger I know you'll become. I'm madly in love with you. Will you marry me?"

You immediately began to tear up. You couldn't believe this moment was here. You had no idea. You would have never guessed that Gohan felt this strongly about you. You didn't even know he was thinking about marriage. You put your hand over your mouth out of reflex. You were so happy.

You nodded. "Of course I'll marry you Gohan." Your voice cracked a little and you felt your happiness stuck in your throat as you slowly began crying but you did your best to smile through it all. This had to be the happiest moment of your life. Gohan, still on one knee, gently raised his hand to take the ring from the box and took your hand to slowly put the ring on your left ring finger. You smiled the whole time watching him as he took the ring and placed it on your finger. You were for sure crying a lot now out of happiness as Gohan stood up, cupped your face with his hands to give you a loving and long kiss.

                                                   **

Soon after you and Gohan stepped out, Goku walked to Vegeta with two cups of hot chocolate in hand. Even though Vegeta didn't ask, Goku knew he wanted some and would hesitate to accept. When Vegeta finally accepted the cup without giving a verbal thank you, Goku asked Vegeta to join him outside.

"A tournament?"

"Yeah! Beerus's brother talked about wanting to do some tournament and I said there should be some rules."

"Why is there even one to begin with!?"

"I'm sorry Vegeta but it's happening now. At least we're going to meet some very stronger fighters from other universes."

"Other universes are going to be erased when they lose, Kakarot! Including our own, if we lose!"

"We just have to make sure we don't lose...right?...but anyway! I want Gohan to be the leader this time. He's really good when it comes to these sorts of situations!"

                                              **

You and Gohan were still sharing your recently engaged kiss. You didn't want it to end. But this time, it was you who gently broke from the kiss because you wanted him to hold you.

"Oh, Gohan...I'm so happy. I can't believe we're going to get married."

"I know. I also know it's going to be a while until our lives are more settled-

"I don't care." You said in a haste. "I know our lives will get settled one way or another. So long as we're together. I think that's all that matters." 

He smiled.

"You're right. So long as we're together, we can accomplish anything." He leaned in to kiss you again. Then, he slowly began to levitate.

"Wanna fly around the city one time?

"Of course." You responded in a loving way as Gohan slowly flew higher into the skies, his lips still pressed against yours.

                                               **

"Okay, Kakarot, now that we have no choice but to participate in this tournament, what are the rules?"

"We have to have 10 people on our team. There is also no flying allowed, no one will die, the tournament will last for one Earth hour and whichever universe has the most fighters still on the stage wins."

"10 people hmm? Who were you thinking?"

"Well, me, you, Piccolo, and Gohan is already four. I was going to ask Krillin and android 17 which will be six. I wanted to ask android 18 too which will be seven. Master Roshi will be eight. Tien will be nine and Buu will be the last member."

"You seem to have all this figured out."

"I hope so! Gohan is so much better than me at this sort of stuff."

                                              **

You and Gohan were still flying through the skies as you two kept exchanging kisses and laughing together. This has to be the best moment you've ever had with...anyone.

"I think we've been away from the house for a bit too long." He mentioned.

"You're probably right. I wouldn't want anyone to get worried."

"Me neither. Ready to head back?"

"Yes." You said as you gave him a peck on the cheek. You noticed him slightly blushing. In moments, you two were flying over his home when you two spotted Goku and Vegeta talking and taking small sips from their cups. You wondered what they were drinking.

"Gohan!" Goku cried as Gohan landed in front of them.

"Hey, dad! I got news!"

"Oh!! Me too! You got first!"

You two started giggling and that was when you quickly raised your left hand to show them the ring. Vegeta was surprised but Goku seemed confused.

"Oh!!...What am I looking at?..."

"Her ring dad! I proposed to her! We're getting married!"

"Oh!! Congratulations! We didn't know you wanted to get married."

"Neither did I." You chimed in.

"Well...congratulations. I'm sure you two are going to be very happy together."

"Awwwe! Vegeta! That was a really sweet thing you just said to Gohan and his girlfri-fiance."

"Shut it, Kakarot!"

"Thank you, Vegeta." You replied to him with a smile. He blushed. Gohan thanked him too.

"Oh, dad! What was your news?" 

Goku paused right when he was about to share his news. You and Gohan stood there waiting.

"Kakarot will share the news after you two tell everyone about your engagement. Deal?"

"Deal!" You and Gohan said in unison. You two got all excited again and rushed inside to tell everyone else.

"Thank you for that one, Vegeta. I really froze there."

"I noticed. How are you going to tell your son that you want him to join a tournament where if we lose our universe is erased now that he is newly engaged?"

"....gently?..."