09

When you and Gohan started making love, it felt a little surreal to you. It felt so different than the others. You felt that Gohan was tending to your needs; you felt that he was paying attention to what your body was telling him. Gohan would take his time. Gohan would make it more about you and less about him. Gohan showed you that he understood how his body works very well and that he was more interested in knowing how your body works. He wanted to know how to make you sing.

When Gohan would kiss you, you felt the tenderness from his lips. The way he would look at you; you knew he was only looking at you and nowhere else. You felt like the center of attention and it has never felt that way when you were with another man. Gohan is truly special and you always want him to know that.

                                                    **

When you two finished making love, you two were cuddling for a while. You didn't expect to make love as soon as you got home but as usual, you never complained. Gohan was holding onto you from behind as he was caressing and softly kissing your shoulders. You loved it when he would do that. You remembered him telling you that he liked your shoulder. It felt odd at the time but the attention he would give to them felt warm.

"Gohan, don't forget that we have food waiting for us."

"I'm holding onto everything I want to eat right now."

"Gohan!" You shrieked in small embarrassment. Anytime Gohan was in the mood, you would feel swooned. But, it was getting late and you were starting to feel famished.

"Sweetie, we have to eat before the food goes bad."

"You're right. But. I just want to keep holding you like this for a little while longer. Is that okay?"

He didn't want to let you go. Gohan loves food but would rather hold onto you and indulge this moment with you instead. It made you smile.

"Of course, Gohan. We can stay like this for as long as you like."

"Thank you." He responded as you turned around to place your hands on his chest and to face him. You wanted to be closer. Your lips pressed against his again and again. Then, you laid your head on his shoulder and rested a bit with him. It has been so long since you've been like this with a man. You couldn't even recall the last time a man was like this with you. How lucky. Not that Gohan didn't have his flaws. When you're with someone long enough you start to see more and more of who they are as an individual. But, his flaws are not impossible to manage with. Of course, you two would have your days but nothing worth ending this over.

You wouldn't think to end things with Gohan anytime soon. He has shown you that he is worth working things through.

"Okay. Ready to eat? Sorry for the delay. Its just...the holidays are such a busy time. I know we're not going to have a lot of alone time together. I just wanted to make sure we got some 'us' time."

"Oh, Gohan. You're so sweet and thoughtful. I feel the same way. No need to apologize. The food isn't going anywhere."

"Not right now but it's going to go into my stomach very soon." You chuckled a little at his somewhat bad joke. You two got out of bed and put on some robes. You two planned to get ready for bed after eating. Gohan asked for you to go to the kitchen and said he'd bring the food to you. You told him you'll take out the plates and such then. He nodded. You stepped into the kitchen and open the fridge to figure out what to drink. Iced tea would be good. You poured two glasses and placed them on the table. Then, you went into your cabinets to pull out a pair of plates along with knives and forks.

Setting the table, Gohan was already in the kitchen and taking out the food from the bags. He placed everything on the plates and threw out whatever garbage was leftover. You both sat down and gave thanks for your food. Then, you two dug in.

You and Gohan spent dinner talking about finishing up school and what you two wanted to do after. In your mind, you were thinking to maybe move in with him. But, it was just a thought. It's such a huge step to go and live with someone. You weren't even sure if that would be something he'd be interested in. Maybe? Maybe you'll think about it more after the holidays are over. Maybe, two to three years of being together aren't long enough to think about living together. But, Gohan is different. You really feel like yourself with him. He encourages you to be your best and supports you whenever you want to do something that you're passionate about.

Even the psychology student at school you've been seeing has seen a change in you. You didn't think much of it at the time but, you've been starting to see the change too. You're more positive than before. Even if things don't work out with Gohan, you were more than happy to have met such a person to show you that people like him do exist.

"(y/n)? You seem to be spacing out. Where did you go?" Gohan said in a joking way. He became more aware of the fact that sometimes, you'd pick the wrong time to evaluate some stuff.

"Oh! I'm sorry Gohan. I didn't mean to."

"I know you didn't. All I have to do is call out to my sweetheart and she'll return. Just like now."

"Awe. I can never leave you alone for too long, Gohan. I'd miss you too much!"

"Yay!" He sounded so cute. You two finished up eating and cleaned up the kitchen. Gohan tends to stay with you more since he does still live with his family. Not that it's a big deal; they're just a really close family. Sometimes you wish you could say that same about you and your parents. But, you know you're going to have a good time when you do meet Gohan's family. Then, maybe after meeting them, you'll start to sleep over there. You just hoped that his mom will like you. Considering your previous talks, she doesn't sound like a woman who is easy to impress. After cleaning up the kitchen, you two made your way to the bathroom.

Gohan started lightly kissing your neck and nibbled a little on your shoulders. You let out a soft moan as you knew what all of this was going to lead up to. Gohan took off his robe and he slowly took of yours. He went to turn on the water from the shower head and put the water hot so that the bathroom could start to get steamy and warm. Gohan turned towards you to continue giving you his undivided attention. He puts his arms around your waist as his lips slowly made their way around your neck. You continue to let out soft moans as the bathroom became steamier. 

Gohan then slowly stopped to head back towards the shower to turn the handle to make the water a little colder. He got into the shower and extended his arm out towards you to lead you in as well. Once you got in, he closed the shower curtains.