20

You were inside Gohan's room packing up since you two were going to go back to your place tomorrow morning after breakfast. Chichi insisted. You were just about done when Gohan walked into the room and closed the door behind him.

"Hello, my fiance." You said in a playful and funny tone as you walked over to give him a big smooch. That's when you noticed something was off.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"I'm not but, I will be." He said walked over to the bed and sitting on top of it. You followed and sat next to him.

"Did something happen?"

"Not really. I just had this serious talk with my dad."

"Was it about our engagement?" You asked in a seldom tone.

"No! Not at all. He's thrilled that's we're getting married. We talked about something completely different. It's about this tournament."

"Oh! What kind?"

"A martial arts one."

"Oh right! I remember you told me you used to do those when you were a kid."

"I did but I stopped practicing martial arts to go to school and focus on my scholar career and maybe become a professor."

"Do you still want to do that?"

"I do. I know it could make our lives a lot easier now that we're almost done with school."

"One more year."

"Yeah..." You noticed that he looked worried.

"So, what's the big deal about this tournament?"

"I think that's the part that's going to take me some time to figure out to explain to you because I still haven't wrapped my head about it."

"Is this tournament that serious?"

"Yeah..."

"It is the money or something?"

"I'm not sure if we'd win money in this tournament. But, it's not that. I don't mean to worry you, really, but is it okay if I have some time to think about it and then we can talk about it more? I just really want you to understand everything."

"Of course, Gohan," you said as you reached over to give him a kiss on the cheek while you caressed the other, "Take all the time you need."

"If only I had more time..."

"Thanks, (y/n). You're the best." He said as he gave you a soft kiss on the lips. "Ready for bed?"

"Not yet. I have to finish packing a few more things then I'll head to bed."

"Don't worry about it then. I'll take care of it in the morning. There's no rush. We're staying for breakfast anyway."

"That's true. Alright." You said giggling.

"I had so much fun with your family Gohan. You're family and family friends are amazing." You said to him while holding both his hands. You had the biggest smile on your face. You were really starting to gradually believe that things can really get better before you knew it.

"I'm so happy to hear that you had a great time everyone. I was actually a little nervous."

"Why?" You said giggling.

"Cause! Everyone can be a little embarrassing sometimes."

"I think it's because they love you so much. And now, I'm lucky enough to love you too." You said as you leaned forward to kiss him again on the lips. This kiss was a lot deeper and a lot more sensual than the previous kisses you two had been sharing the past couple of days. Gohan slowly started kissing your neck and you moaned quickly into his ear.