49

The rest of the way felt peaceful. Gohan found a secluded spot to land and you two walked the rest of the way to the dessert spot with your arm wrapped in his. Thankfully, there wasn't a long line outside, and you were able to go straight inside the shop. You went straight to the display containers and looked at all the super cute pastries. They had practically everything, fresh breads, cake slices, cookies, and everything was decorated so beautifully.

You were trying your best to stop yourself from buying too many baked goods since you did want to come back if everything tasted good. 

"Gohan, what are you thinking to get?"

"I definitely want to bring home some fresh bread for Sasha. She seems to be really into fluffy bread recently."

"Yeah, and strawberries too. Should we get her a small slice?"

"I don't see why not. What would you like?"

"A slice of salted caramel cake."

"That sounds so good. I'm going to go all in and get a double chocolate cake."

"Oh, really treating yourself today."

"You bet. And you were right. The cakes here are very cute to look at."

"You see?! Aren't you glad we came?"

"I am. Mainly because it makes you so happy to be here." You had a big smile on your face after hearing him say that. You felt bashful. It was nice hearing how much he cared about your happiness.

Gohan paid for all the goodies and placed everything in one of the shopping bags. You were too excited to wait for home to try the desserts. So, you took a few bites before putting them back in the bag and breaking off a small piece of the chocolate cake for Gohan. You fed him his piece, and he slowly licked the rest of the frosting off your finger. You didn't expect him to do that nor the way he looked at you when he did it. It made you feel a little excited.

"Wow! It really was a good idea to stop by. That chocolate cake is just right." Gohan noticed the expression on your face and leaned in to give you another soft kiss on your lips with a little tongue.

"You okay? Was it too much for me to lick the frosting off?" He deepened his voice a bit, the way you like it.

"A little."

"Good, because when we get home, there's more where that started." Anytime Gohan flirted with you this way, you always had a hard time containing yourself.

"Gohan!" You said playfully as he laughed a little at your reaction.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Sometimes I just wanna show you how I really feel about you." He gave you a small kiss on your cheek before mentioning the dinner reservations. He suggested bringing everything to the house. You gave the okay and decided to have some more treats while waiting for him. You sat on the benches in front of the bakery until Gohan came back.

Having this small alone time made you think about the wedding again. It made you think about everything actually. You took another bite while looking up at the clear sky and almost could not believe that this was your life; a loving fiance, a healthy child and having delicious sweets while on a wonderful date.

You felt like the luckiest person in the world.

Before you knew it, you saw Gohan jogging back to you and you stepped inside the bakery to toss out your trash before stepping back out to greet Gohan with a big hug and kiss. He took you back to the secluded area from before to fly you over to the restaurant and to of course, make-out a little.

You two made it for dinner and everything was delicious. Dessert was covered and you were very excited about going home. Gohan paid for everything and found another secluded spot to fly back home.

"Today was wonderful, Gohan. I had so much fun." He walked over to you, gently putting his hands on your waist, and slowly inching his face closer to yours.

"I'm happy to hear that. I really wanted today to be perfect for you. I'll take any chance I can get to remind you just how special you are to me."

"How special?" You started to feel more excited the closer Gohan was pressing himself against you.

"Very special..." After taking your hand in his, he slowly guided you to the bedroom. He was unbuttoning his shirt and noticed you taking off your dress - he stopped you.

"Let me."

He gently pulls your dress over your head and takes you again to softly kiss you again and again. He took off his pants and laid in bed with you while he continued to caress you while you did the same with his. All his flirting today made you want him that much more.

                                                                       **

The next morning came, and it felt great waking up in Gohan's strong arms. You felt very refreshed. Yesterday was the perfect date. You wished you and Gohan could have another day today that was just the two of you. But, you didn't want to leave Sasha too long with her grandparents. Even though thinking about it more, they probably wouldn't mind that.

Gohan woke up soon after you did, and you were almost done getting dressed. He gently put his arms around your waist and started to slowly kiss your neck, stopping at your cheek.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, Gohan." You swiftly turned around to slowly put your arms around his neck and gave him a small peck on his lips.

"We still have some time before we have to pick up Sasha. Would you wanna?"

"We can." In between giggles, you remembered that now you and Gohan have an official date night. You couldn't wait for the next.

                                                                     **

In a few hours, you and Gohan were almost at his parent's place. It had been a long while since you were in the countryside. It was nice to be surrounded by nature and to get away from the city, even for a little bit.

Gohan rang the bell, and you heard Chichi telling Goku to get the door. He didn't want to because he was cradling baby Sasha, and it warmed your heart to hear. They both ended up opening the door together, and you felt so warm and welcomed in their home. They insisted on you coming in, and you watched Goku being so careful with Sasha. The reassurance you felt.

"(y/n)! It's been too long! Please, sit down, get comfortable."

"Thank you, Chichi. How was everything with Sasha?"

"Sasha was the best! I took her flying for a little while. She had the best time, fed her, and read her to sleep. I woke up before her and thought she had the cutest sleeping face."

"You took care of her the whole time, Goku?"

"Sure did! Didn't want to take my eyes off her at all." You watched as he played with her little feet, and seeing her smile so big with her grandfather practically made you melt with joy.

"I'm glad Sasha didn't cause you any trouble." Gohan chimed in.

"Not at all! Sasha is wonderful. We'd be more than happy to take care of her anytime."

You didn't know how much you needed to hear that. There were some days when everything was going fast, too fast sometimes, and you felt overwhelmed. You love Sasha with all your heart, but it was harder on some days. Gohan being busy with work or you being busy with work - sometimes you felt guilty.

But, hearing Chichi say she'd be more than happy to help and seeing how happy Goku is to spend time with Sasha, it really helped you to lower your shoulders. You felt like you could take a deep breath in and a deeper one out. You felt lucky to be a part of their family, and very soon, it was going to be official.