Episode 24 : arrival's

***
"Grrr!" Growling as his entire body strained itself with the strength of aether and muscle against the might of metal, Strife pulled out every dreg of strength he could from within his body as he and kralscell of invention tore the red earth in half creating a massive chasm in the earth with the sheer might of their contest against each other.

Banging his black plated helmet against Durvin's iron visor, Strife pushed even harder as the two kralscell's tried to tackle each other.

"Damn.. you!" In a strained voice the kralscell of invention sounded like he was about to give in then two jettisons of flame roared out of his back - aiding him in his battle of brute strength helping Strife tear the chasm even wider as the ground ripped apart in a massive cut with the two now relying on each other to not fall into the darkness.

"Get him!" Shouting aloud the kralscell of Fear shifted into a leopard-like form as he jumped through the air. Joining him as the shapeshifter kralscell bolted past me, the other kralscell's and Thorn all charged for Strife

"Lets fall together! Hahaha!!" Crazed with laughter Strife let go of his contest of strength with Durvin and with a burst of sudden nitrous speed the mad homunculus ran into the darkest depths of the chasm.

Saving himself to not fall in with Strife, Durvin used the flames on his back to fly up into the air. "He's insane! Why the hell is he running down there?!" Exclaiming loudly Durvin shouted through his helmet

"It's his own mind, remember!? The rules bend to his will!" I shouted and using my aether i controlled the plant life within this false world to create a field of wooden spikes across the meadow to hinder Strife's movements.

Looking around we all waited anxiously for Strife to pop out in his attempts to kill us but no immediate threat came.

Booming in the sky, a roar of amber thunder shook the air and all our faces turned upward to look.

"Above!" As Thorn shouted in warning a devastating orange lightning bolt struck the earth blasting out knives of black glass on impact to distract us.

Raising my arm to cover my eyes several blades of black glass cut into my body but nothing deadly. Lowering my arms I immediately took aim with my gun and started firing round after round into Strife's battle armor as he stood static in place.

"Are you excited yet, worms?! I am!" Looking at where Strife was standing, i saw Shogun had been crushed under Strife's feet, now lying dead on the floor as Strife kicked the dead man's face into the dirt with his boot.

"Damned freak!" Jumping into action Durvin flew in to tackle Strife but with expert steps the black armour wearing individual weaved around the flying metal man and shot off again in a burst of speed to attack Medea and her blue bird

"Screee!!" Screaming at the approaching attacker, the apocalyi manifested a floating red eye above it's head. Whatever the Apocalyi had done with it's mental attack shook Strife causing him to trip up and role on the floor but not before he managed to fire a crackling orb of thunder at Medea.

The apocalyi shielded it's creator with it's wings but that was a mistake as both it and Medea were shot away with the sheer velocity behind the attack. upturning the dirt of the red meadow as the monster and it's master streaked backwards.

"Ragh!" Slamming a giant molten fist down, Etrill in his blazing gigantic size crushed Strife down into the floor. The moment he raised his fist though a black and orange blur shot out from the crater, "stupid, ant!" Trying to catch the fast blur Etrill stomped everywhere in the red plains of bloodied grass with his giant feet, trying to crush Strife once again but to no avail.