Episode 25 : blood rampage

Standing in front of the army of monsters i and Thorn scoffed at the sheer insurmountable odds we would have to face. There were enough apocalyi to cover the entire snowy area in front of me and there were still even more to my left and right surrounding the mountain Invoker's bunker was located inside.

"Well this looks fun." Thorn declared whilst looking up to the snow falling from above to see even more flying type apocalyi blocking the skies.

"I did say it would be." With the sheer mass of opposition if i don't pull out every card i have there's no way I'll survive. This is going to be a battle of attrition after all. "You take the skies and clear a path, I'll try and push through to the boss."

"Giving me the easy job? How unlike you." Thorn replied snidely with a grin as he flapped his wings in the frigid air

"We're going to be fighting for seven hours. I have to be a little considerate." Kicking my foot back a wave of black ice blocked the cave entrance i had just opened in the mountain. "Trust me?" Raising my fist with a maddened grin Thorn scoffed at my immaturity.

"Always, partner." Smacking my knuckles with his feathery tail Thorn launched into the white sky in a streak of black smoke and silver flames announcing his magnificence to the army we opposed as he grew out massively in size.

"Well then..." the aether in my body howled in my blood begging to be unleashed and i was more than welcome to let it rage, "lets do it then!" In a burst of wind i raced forwards and activated everything i had

[skill: autumn kings conquest, laughs!]

[skill: hollow void, smacks it's lips]

[skill: winter inverse, grants you armour]

[skill: horizon chain, loosens the chains of madness!]

Crashing straight into the front of the swarm of apocalyi, aether exploded on impact blasting the creatures i opposed apart into pieces splattering their blood everywhere

The four golden rings that hovered over my shoulders and back sucked in the blood in the air converting the red liquid to aether with help of [blood quanta] granting more aether to replace what i had used. With a grin at this development i shouted at the top of my lungs, "ashreaver!!!"

[skill: ashreaver enhancement, boosts!]

In a shockwave of power, golden and silver light exploded from my body blinding the apocalyi that charged at me in vengeance for the tens of monsters i had already slain. Sharp horns grew out from above my ears shooting out in line with my chin, my horns were revealing themselves for the first time since i came to <archon hold>, matching in the abyssal darkness of my black plated scale armour that devoured all light.

[aspect: taker of all, takes the souls]

[skill: hollow void, crafts an army]

Crawling out of the corpses black beasts oozed into existence maiming the nearby apocalyi apart as forty shadowy knights charged out from my shadow roaring in opposition.

[skill: autumn kings conquest, overdrives!]

Feeling insanity creep it's way into my mind i rushed forward again with [fragarach] in hand. Plunging my spear half way through the skull of one creature before immediately creating another spear to pierce the neck of another apocalyi, following up with a crushing punch of [ekrix] blasting another apocalyi in half

More blood got swept up around me in the violence coursing into my four visible blood-rings gathering even more aether as a cape of blood began to follow my rampage.

Explosion after explosion hundreds of apocalyi had already died in my frenzied war as I maimed, tore, punched, and devoured my opponents.

"Graaah!" Jumping at me an apocalyi desperately lunged itself forwards but it's attempt was futile.