Episode 24 : granting sight

"Huh. I've never met another homunculus before." Unsure of what i currently felt at this moment i tried to play off the awkwardness on my face

Thorn obviously knew this already but purposely refrained from telling me for some reason.

"We are short on time. Teach these three how to control aether as you have and once a course of action has been set, we will convene with the other's." Speaking only what was needed Invoker walked away heading to the elevator

Once Invoker had reached the elevator i addressed the two unsure men and sparkly faced child. "This arrangement fine with you three?"

"Yes but... is it alright if some of the other kralscell's who helped resurrect you are also taught?" Speaking up Raptor conveyed his wishes

"Since they helped i see no reason to say no. Just don't blame me if they want to stay far away from me." I breathed out letting it be obvious i knew how insecure my position was.

Without another word Raptor headed off for the elevator where Invoker still was to head up to the upper part of the cavern where everyone else was.

"I'm going to need a minute to think of how i can teach you all. I'll meet you back here in five." Speaking cordially i waved goodbye before [void stepping] away in a flash of orange bolts to appear at the centre of the artificial lake in the cavern standing beneath the tree. "Alright, spill. What exactly did i do to make them all so wary of me?"

Groaning to my demand Thorn flew off my shoulder flying onto a slightly elevated branch on the tree. "They watched you regenerate from scratch a few times, you killed the kralscell of control, severely wounded three of them and made them question just how strong they all were."

"I killed one of the kralscell's? How'd that happen?" Holding my chin it seemed like my chances against all of them are pretty good if i managed to beat them all up when i was insane and not using everything at my disposal.

"You created a regalius breaker that can force your mindscape into reality. Since truth and effect was under your control in there you ran down into the depths of a chasm to then fall down atop the sorry bastard like a literal lightning bolt as you crushed his neck. It makes no sense."

"It was only one of them at least." Muttering under my breath i realised just how strong in contrast to the other's i really was. The only ones who would of had a chance from the beginning would be Thorn and Pettel. "Their trust doesn't matter but their fear does. They'll think twice before doing anything insolent now."

"Uh-huh. Your students have arrived by the way." Following Thorn's eyes across the lake i saw Raptor walking over with Medea and Durvin. I know Medea's the least trustable since Corruption may be manipulating her through her creations while Durvin i don't necessarily know yet. "You gonna head over?"

Sighing slightly i raised my left arm up creating a perch for my shadowy parasite. "It's gonna take awhile until a replacement for [severance fist] can be created. This'll buy me some time to think of solutions for it at least." Using [void step] i returned to the other side of the lake making only Medea and her blue winged bird flinch to my presence. "You all ready?"

"I'm ready sir Strife!" Being the most enthusiastic of the group, Neveah pumped her arms showing how excited she was.

Briefly eyeing everyone else only Durvin seemed like he wished to learn. "A warning beforehand. Everything your about to do will hurt. Aether is not very compliant after all."

Rolling their eyes as if it were common knowledge the group was urgent for me to get to what they wanted.

"Okay then, firstly, we'll be creating aether circuits inside your body. Your arteries and blood veins will feel itchy in the process but do not deviate from what i tell you to do otherwise you will die." Grabbing their attention by the throat everyone present was scared for a second as Thorn and i smiled like evil salesmen.