Episode 26 : preparation before departure

Watching from the rock i sat on i could see Durvin arguing with Invoker in the distance trying to explain something about the ship that was behind him.

The silver ship that was shaped somewhat like a turtle with it's large steel chassis and four leg thrusters behind the kralscell of invention seemed just fine to fly to me but I'm not the tech expert. I don't know what Invoker is trying to get him to do but until they come to a consensus it doesn't look like we'll be going anywhere.

"Mmm..." sleeping on my thigh Neveah was using me as her personal pillow. The little girl for some reason has been trying her best to stay close to me instead of Elysia but i would be lying if i said i hated the attention.

Scrolling through the contents of the auction tab though i kept filtering through it's arrangements of different products in search for a scabbard and holster for [sigrid].

"Find anything good, yet?" Popping his head out of my shoulder Thorn peeked in on my quest for a new holster.

"I found one thing but I'm hoping to find something more fitting." After i said this i reached the bottom of the endless list of items finding the final two item's nearly fit my requirements perfectly. Its just a shame they scabbard and holster are both 50,000 shards together.

"Those look good." Thorn whistled showing he was impressed by the expensive decorations. "I like the gold trimmings, you ever go crazy again they'll match with your eyes."

"Match with my eyes?" Confused by the statement i showed my puzzled expression to the raven head sprouting from my shoulder.

"Your eyes turned gold when you went berserk. Anyway, get these things already. They're pretty fitting for what your packing." Thorn demanded more than asked and adhering to my familiar's request i purchased the two items

[50,000 shards spent. Thank you for your purchases]

Appearing from the air after falling out of a blue cloud of causality, my newly purchased sword holster belt and the scabbard for [sigrid] arrived above my left leg.

As i picked up the black leather sheath for [sigrid] i looked at it closely, seeing the golden and violet pattern's between the cracks in the leather that had been painted on elegantly. It certainly fitted well with [sigrids] design but what I'm more interested in was the items enchantments.

+
The knave's ballad scabbard, rank: exotic

Ability: provide's cleansing effect for wielder and blade

Description: once belonging to an insane traitor of the Fotrick world. This scabbard is said to have returned his mind to sanity with it's beauty before the traitor died whilst singing in a bar
+

"That's a fun explanation." Thorn stated with a displeased face, "so did you get this just to keep the black stick clean?"

"It is going to get very bloody from now on. Saves me time from having to maintain it." As i replied to Thorn i slid [sigrid] into the black scabbard, letting it's golden cross guard rest against it's metal locket.

As I placed the sword in it's new scabbard down Thorn hopped out of my shoulder showing his full body. "Your getting lazier by the minute." Jumping off my shoulder the raven landed onto the side of Neveah's skull as she still slept. "Awfully hypocritical to ask this, but, what makes you think we're heading into trouble?"

Sharing a look with Thorn i showed just how stupid i thought the question was as i called him an idiot with my eyes alone.

"Answer the question, sadist." Disgusted by the way i looked at him Thorn shot the same expression back on his raven face.