Company's Coming

Y/N's POV

Me: What're you looking at?
Daisy: How bad your jaw is getting. Can I?

She lifts her hands up to my face and I nod slightly as she finally puts dressings on my jaw, forcing it back up to take some of the strain off.

Daisy: Is that any better?
Me: I mean, it's not exactly amazing, but it's not as bad. Sorry, for spitting on you.
Daisy: And I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner. It was never supposed to go this far.
Me: Have you been NSA this whole time?
Daisy: Yeah, but I had to go AWOL for a while, which is why this got so out of hand.
Me: Why?
Daisy: I nearly got outed, numerous times. There's another member of Alpha team here, Alpha 5. We were caught in my room, talking about you. We had to pretend that we were sleeping together to cover it up.
Me: Honestly, when we get out of here, I'm writing a movie script. This shit is better than Taken.

She laughs slightly, then moves the chair back to the door, putting her feet up on the railing beside.

Daisy: You should try and get some sleep. Tomorrow's going to be a very long day of waiting around.
Me: What's that supposed to mean?
Daisy: Company's coming.
Me: Captain America 2, you quoting my wife now too?
Daisy: What? It's a great movie.

She smirks, then closes her eyes and folds her arms over her chest.

The next morning...(Scarlett's POV)

Ollie: Got a hit.

Kennedy and I rush to the tablet, pinpointing Y/N's location on the map.

Kennedy: That's in Vermont. How did they get her there so fast?
Ollie: You know, helicopters are a thing. And probably the most under the radar way of moving someone.
Kennedy: How do you see that?
Ollie: If you fly low enough, you won't need to notify anyone of your intention to travel. And it's unlikely they would've done that anyway.
Me: How quickly can we get there?
Kennedy: Just over 4 hours, let's go.

She grabs her backpack with her able arm and slings it over her back as we both pause.

Kennedy: What?
Ollie: You're no use, you got shot yesterday.
Kennedy: So? I should be there when we get her.
Me: So should I, but I know this isn't my fight. It's not yours either.
Kennedy: I can't just leave her. What if...
Ollie: They won't kill her. You know that.
Me: I don't think we do. But Ken, this really isn't our fight.

She dumps the backpack and slumps back in the chair, wincing at the pain from her shoulder.

Ollie: Okay, 2 stealth teams and a chopper with a sniper for recon. If they sit far enough out there might be a chance of a shot at the boys on the roof of the building.
Kennedy: What? How do you know there's snipers?

Ollie smirks.

Kennedy: Am I missing something?
Ollie: Alpha 4. She's back, along with Alpha 5. Lockwood confirmed this morning.
Me: Alpha 4? Who's Alpha 4? And who the fuck is Lockwood?
Kennedy: Jesus Christ, that bitch. I thought she was dead.
Me: Can someone answer my question, please.
Kennedy: Alpha 4, one of the most decorated undercover agents we have in Alpha division. Alpha 5 is...well, he's Alpha 5. But he's good at his job so, suppose he's still alive for a reason.