And Old Face

Y/N's POV...

Me: That was amazing! You should be so proud of yourself.

I hang my arm over Taylor's shoulders as her photographer snaps photos of us on the way to the golf cart. Tree hands me my phone, as I see there's 46 missed calls from Kennedy. Taylor's sees them too, and as soon as we get on the cart, I call her back.

Kennedy: "The fuck have you been?! I've been calling you for bloody ages!"Me: "I just got my phone back now

Me: "I just got my phone back now. I just had so much fun on stage, you have no idea. But I'll tell you in a sec. What happened?"
Kennedy: "Scarlett went to the store over an hour ago and isn't back yet."
Me: "Okay, so she went to the store. What about it?"
Kennedy: "Colin's phone pinged at the same store and their cars are still in the parking lot. Neither her or Colin are anywhere."
Me: So she went off with her boyfriend somewhere and left her car."
Kennedy: "Oh yeah, except they're not anywhere, and a black car drove around the back of the store before leaving in a hurry. I don't like this Y/N."
Me: "And I'm nearly 5 hours away right now. What do you want me to do?"
Kennedy: "Fly back? I don't know, just something! The kids are going crazy."
Me: "Okay fine. I'll figure it out."
Kennedy: "I really think this might be it. It's been getting worse for a while, this might be the play."
Me: "Okay, give me max 6 hours, I'll be there."

I put the phone down, texting Mark, my ex manager now agent, to get the plane ready to go.

Taylor: What happened?
Me: Kennedy thinks Scarlett's been kidnapped. I need to get back as soon as I can.
Taylor: Oh my god, yeah absolutely. I can get you a car to your plane.
Me: It's fine, you just had a great first show, you should enjoy your night. I'll work it out, but I should go. I'll fly back as soon as I know what's going on.
Taylor: Y/N, if you need to stay, stay. I can fly back when I have a break. You need to be there for the kids.
Me: I'll let you know, okay? But congratulations, the show was amazing.

I kiss her cheek and step off the golf cart as we come to a stop, heading straight for the car.

Meanwhile...(Scarlett's POV)

Me: Let me go Colin, I swear to god!
Colin: No can do, I'm sorry.

I stand in front of Colin, his hands holding mine behind me in a blacked out office room as a figure makes their way from the back of the room. Only I have no idea who they are.

???: Nice to finally meet you.
Me: Who the fuck are you?
???: I don't expect you to know. I don't think Y/N would even recognise me now. We knew each other a while ago, fell out of contact. You can let her go Colin, she's not going to do anything.

Colin releases me finally.

Me: What are you? A henchman? Same as Ollie?
Colin: I didn't want to be part of this. I'm sorry.
Me: Yeah well, apologies mean a whole lot less these days. Who are you?
???: My name is Alissa.
Me: You're the friend who screwed her over when she was younger. I remember your name. Friends with Ryan, right?
Alissa: Well remembered.
Me: What's this all about?
Alissa: We'll get to that. So what do you know?
Me: About as much as you do. I don't understand any of what's going on. I was hoping you could clear that up for me.