T-Swizzle, A Little Monster, And The Ex Skinhead

The morning after the night before, always the worst morning of your life, until the next one. I woke up with Florence and Taylor on the left of me, all still in the clothes from the night before.

Taylor starts to stir at the same time as Flo, each of us waking up.

Me: Sore heads?
Taylor: Ew, why are you so loud?
Me: I'm not.
Florence: You're being so loud, shut up. And why do you smell like that?
Me: Both of you said I smelled like the love of your life yesterday, what changed?
Taylor: No it's nice, but it's making me want to sneeze. Get up, my god.

She shoves me off the side of the bed, instantly regretting it.

Taylor: Fuck! Y/N sorry!

She stumbles onto the ground, landing on me in a heap.

Me: If this is how you make things better, I'd honestly hate to see how you make things worse.

She helps me up after getting herself up and I head into the main room in Flo's suite, calling Scarlett and getting her voicemail again.

Me: "Hey, just me...again. Look, I'm not sure if I did something wrong or if you're just really busy, but it's been like a whole day now and you haven't gotten back to me so I'm getting worried. Can you call me just so I know you're okay? I love you."

After hanging up I try Rose.

Voicemail: "Hey hey hey, it's Rose. If you can't reach me it's because you're either one of my Moms or I don't care enough to answer. Leave a message and I might get back to you."

Then Jessica.

Voicemail: "It's Jess, text me."

Then Cosmo.

Voicemail: "The number you have called has been disconnected."

Me: Um, it's been what? Hey Flo?
Florence: Yeah?
Me: Can you try calling Scarlett? I can't get her for some reason.

Flo grabs her phone, and also gets Scarlett's voicemail.

Florence: Everything okay?
Me: I thought so. But now I'm not sure. She hasn't even texted me since yesterday morning when she left Nevada. All the kids are going to voicemail and Cosmo's phone has been disconnected.
Florence: Maybe they're all just out? I'm sure it's nothing.
Me: Yeah, sure. Anyway, wanna do something?
Florence: I have to get back to New York.
Taylor: Same actually, got some stuff to move out of my penthouse and into my new house.
Me: Convenient, we can take my jet, leaves in 2 hours. I'm gonna go back to my hotel and make sure Ollie hasn't 'died dead' as you like to put it.
Taylor: Very funny. See you in a few.

 See you in a few