His Mom Is Gwen Stefani?!

September 2030...(Y/N's POV)

Me: "So no update then?"
Kennedy: "We sent a team in last night, the place is completely empty except for a laptop. We recovered it to see if we can pull any prints off or find something on it but so far nothing."
Me: "I don't understand what's going on."

Taylor continues to press soft kisses on my neck, trailing my chest and stomach as she goes.

Kennedy: "I don't know, we're trying to everything, we just need to find the source. The real one I mean, that laptop was surely just a stop off point."
Me: "Probably. Are you sure this isn't Francesca? This sounds a lot like her."
Kennedy: "Unless she has someone else working on her behalf then no, it's not her."
Me: "You think we could meet when you find something?"

Taylor keeps going lower, making me sigh slightly as she chuckles to herself.

Me: "Like we could go for coffee, or a bite—"

She gently bites my stomach, making me wince.

Me: "Oh my god. To eat."
Kennedy: "Are you busy? I can call later?"

She lifts her head from my stomach and smirks.

Me: "No, totally not busy right now. So can we meet?"
Kennedy: "I'm in the middle of this right now, I can't really pull away."
Me: "Not even to see me, the best sister in the world?"
Kennedy: "For the record, you're the worst sister anyone could ever ask for. But I'll see what I can do. Y/N?"

She goes even lower, planting soft kisses on the inside of my thighs as I continue to try and keep my cool on the phone.

Me: "Yeah?"
Kennedy: "Never call me when you're having sex again. I can hear everything."
Me: "What? I'm not having sex! We're just having some f—"

Kennedy hangs up suddenly as Taylor bursts into a fit of laughter and rests her head at the bottom of my stomach.

Me: You're terrible. That was my sister!
Taylor: I thought it was funny.
Me: Yeah well she figured you out anyway, she could hear you down the phone.
Taylor: Sorry, but it was hilarious watching you try and stay calm.
Me: Yeah? Well for that, you can finish what you started and then I might, might, think about repaying the favour.
Cosmo: Mom? Can I come in please?

I groan into the pillow as Taylor gets off and throws my T-shirt and shorts.

Me: Gimme a sec.

I hurl my clothes back on then head to the door, opening it for Cosmo.

Me: What's up?
Cosmo: I wanted to know if we could go somewhere for mine and Rose's birthday. You know, like we usually do?
Me: Yeah, of course! How about you think of somewhere to go with her, and I'll talk to mom. Sorry that it's late again this year.
Cosmo: And I wanted to know if I could go out with Colin for a boys day.
Me: Why are you asking me? You can go if you want to.
Cosmo: He said I should ask you just to be sure.
Me: Oh, yeah. Absolutely, go, you'll have fun.

He still stands in the doorway.

Me: That all you wanted or?
Cosmo: No.

I crouch down more to his level.

Me: Then what?
Cosmo: I don't wanna narc on my sister.
Me: Kinda feels like you do.
Cosmo: Okay fine, when Rose said she was going to soccer with Jess yesterday she didn't go. Jess dropped her off at some boy's house and picked her up on the way home. They've been doing it for weeks.
Me: Oh, have they now?
Cosmo: I don't want to get them in trouble, just mom keeps saying it's not safe to go home yet and I don't want something to happen to them.