Who Done It?

December 2030...(Scarlett's POV)

I wander down the hallway, but suddenly a hand grabs my arm and drags me into the room, slamming the door behind me.

Me: Y/N what the hell?!

She places her finger on my lips.

Y/N: Shh. I need to talk to you where no one can hear.
Me: What's going on?
Y/N: Florence was getting the same calls as you. Whoever it is leased an apartment in my name at Coney Island. It's getting weird again, but I think I know how I can find a lead. I need your help.
Me: Can't you just ask Ollie? I don't want to be involved anymore.

She shakes her head, giving me a concerned look.

Me: You know something.
Y/N: I didn't think it was that important until I thought about it last week.
Me: About Ollie? What, you think it's him?
Y/N: Think about it. Every time he needs to make a call somewhere away from us, something new happens. He told me at the AMA's he was in the car on the phone to Joni all night, but what if he made a call to Florence instead?
Me: Fine. But it doesn't make sense for him to be involved in splitting us up.
Y/N: But it does. Who did he keep calling when he wanted back on my good side?
Me: Me.
Y/N: Right, and you got him back on my good side. What if, he doesn't want any distractions? When we were younger it was always just me and him. We drifted apart when I met you, only seeing each other when we needed to. He won't leave me alone for any longer than 5 minutes at the moment, he's always up in my business.
Me: It doesn't seem like enough.
Florence: It's him.

I turn around the see Flo in the corner of the room, standing sheepishly.

Me: What's she doing here?
Y/N: I'm sorry, we couldn't tell you 'til now.
Florence: I went to Y/N as soon as I started getting the same calls that you had been getting. I'm sorry, I had to play along until we knew who we could trust.
Me: And who can we trust?
Y/N: Not Ollie, not Sean...

She pauses, waiting for me to ask.

Me: And?
Florence: Not Colin.

I almost laugh, appalled at the suggestion.

Me: You've got to be kidding. No.
Y/N: I know it's ridiculous, but what does he gain by us hating each other? Think about it, really think.
Florence: He's done it before, he could do it again.
Me: So what are you saying?
Y/N: I'm saying...I think there's a group of people amongst our circle who are part of this. I don't know what the end goal is, nor do I know exactly who's on side and who isn't, but the sooner we can start crossing off names, the smaller the net starts to get. This is serious Scarlett, worse than last time.
Me: Who's the top person then?
Florence: We don't know yet.
Me: Who else is involved?
Y/N: We don't know that either, but not trusting anyone is a start.
Me: This is ridiculous. What's the plan?
Y/N: Well, ever since we divorced the media have been getting wind of little bits of private information about me. Not enough to raise suspicion, but enough for me to know someone's leaking things about me. Figure that out, we have the first person. We can isolate them to try and get the others involved. Where's Jack?
Me: Since we had a whole lot of people here I sent him on vacation for a few weeks, that was a week ago.
Y/N: Okay, fine. I'm gonna tell everyone something different, whichever bit of information gets to the press, we start there.
Florence: What about Coney Island?
Y/N: Kennedy said she's waiting to hear the results from what Daisy and Jacob found there. Couple of burners, a laptop, long lens camera. The usual weird stuff you'd find in an old apartment with nothing else in it. They bugged the place, so if anyone comes back we'll know.