Francesca

The next day...(Y/N's POV)

Me: Okay.

I clear my throat slightly, then take a deep breath.

Me: Ready?
Kennedy: Ready.

We both look to each other and nod, both as nervous as each other, then nod to the guard to open the door. The door is opened and we walk in.

Francesca: This is a nice surprise.

Neither of us say anything, just sit opposite, Ken still in a sling and me on crutches with a messed up face.

Francesca: I was wondering when you two would make an appearance. You know, you really do look identical.
Me: There'll be a reason for that.
Francesca: Ever the sarcastic one, love it. You both look a little worse for wear however.
Kennedy: There'll also be a reason for that. You shattered my shoulder...
Me: And my knee.
Kennedy: And her knee, and her jaw was hanging on by a frickin' tendon.

She laughs away to herself, kinda feels like a horror movie to be honest.

Kennedy: Cut the bullshit, Francesca. You know why we're here, and it's not to listen to you laugh.

She suddenly stops, and her face turns to that of an angry monster. It's quite scary actually.

Francesca: Language, Kennedy.
Me: Jesus Christ. You're out there killing innocent people every single day yet you sit here and tell her "language"? Really?

I rest my head on my fingers.

Francesca: Okay, sorry. What do you wanna know?
Me: Well firstly, I'd love to know why you have files on each of my kids.
Francesca: Ah, I see you decrypted the drive. Very good.
Me: I'm not dicking around with you here.
Francesca: Okay, okay. They seemed like the perfect recruits. Listen to your every word, do anything you ask. I thought I'd like a piece of that.
Kennedy: So the plan was never to get to us, it was to get to them.
Me: How many more?
Francesca: More than you can count on one hand, darling.

I slam my hand on the desk and point to her, basically bursting by this point.

Me: Don't you call me that. How many more?!
Francesca: 14,631, or 30. I'm not sure if little Annabelle survived yesterday's mission but I'm sure if she did she'll be taken care of. You see, the reason why I could never get to Rose, or Cosmo, or Jessica, was because your father kept a security detail following them whenever they left the house. Tried to take them out a few times so we could hijack the car, but it never worked.
Kennedy: Jesus.
Francesca: Honey, you can keep saying his name all you want, but he's not gonna save you now.
Me: Where do we find their names? The kids, where?
Francesca: You think I keep a call list of their names? Y/N, this isn't preschool.
Me: No? Not a preschool for child terrorists, because it sure seems like it.

Kennedy starts pacing as I sit down.

Me: Say it.
Francesca: Say what?
Me: You know what.

We stare at each other for a moment.

Francesca: Both of you were collateral damage. There, are you happy?
Me: You know that's not what I want you to say.
Francesca: I know.
Me: Then say it.
Francesca: No.
Kennedy: Y/N, maybe we should...
Me: FUCKING SAY IT! SAY IT NOW!
Francesca: You didn't mean anything to me, either of you. You were just a pawn in the game I was playing with your father. I knew you wouldn't have made good recruits from the second I laid eyes on you. You, Kennedy, were a nightmare, you never shut the fuck up for one second for me to do anything with you. And you...