American Music Awards

November 2030, American Music Awards...(Y/N's POV)

Paparazzi Collectively: Taylor over here! Y/N! Taylor! Taylor, Y/N here! Here please guys!

We stand on the AMA red carpet posing for pictures for the paparazzi, moving down the red carpet occasionally to cater for everyone.

Me: So are we saying we're together here or not? I don't wanna say the wrong thing

Taylor: If someone asks then yeah, sure. If not, then no, we don't need to.
Me: Got you. So no screaming about the sex we just had on the way over here right?
Taylor: Y/N, lip readers are gonna have a field day. Shut up.
Me: I'm enjoying it, let them read away. Hilariously though, I do feel horribly underdressed with you in this get up.
Taylor: You're here as your own artist, so technically you're not supposed to be taking photos with me on the red carpet anyway.
Me: Oh. So you won't mind if I—

I slip my arm out from behind her and create space so I can take my own photos as she looks on in surprise.

Me: Just scooch on outta there so I can do my own thing then?
Taylor: You know something, sometimes I hate you.
Me: No you don't.

I smirk and look back at the flashing lights of the paparazzi.

After a few interviews and some drinks, the award ceremony starts and we're ushered backstage to change into our outfits to perform together. Taylor decided to release a new song featuring me, so here we are.

Tate McRae: Here to perform her new song All of the Girls you Loved Before featuring my long time friend Y/N Y/L/N, it's Taylor Swift!

The crowd cheers as the music starts and Taylor starts singing.

(All of the Girls you Loved Before - Taylor Swift)
Taylor: "When you think of all the late nights, lame fights over the phone
Wake up in the morning with someone, but feelin' alone
A heart is drawn around your name in someone's handwriting, not mine.
We're sneaking out into town holdin' hands, just killin' time